SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#327936 - 07/03/11 01:42 AM WHY SO MANY SZ MEMBERS WHO HAVE NEVER POSTED
Tony Hughes Offline

Hi All,

Why are there so many members of SZ who have never posted anything, weird.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#327942 - 07/03/11 04:09 AM Re: WHY SO MANY SZ MEMBERS WHO HAVE NEVER POSTED [Re: Tony Hughes]
Magali Offline

Loc: FRANCE
Hello Tony

For myself it is because i don't speak english ,but i read the forum many time every days ,i love this zone and of course these greats arrangers keyboards

#327945 - 07/03/11 04:59 AM Re: WHY SO MANY SZ MEMBERS WHO HAVE NEVER POSTED [Re: Magali]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: Magali
Hello Tony

For myself it is because i don't speak english ,but i read the forum many time every days ,i love this zone and of course these greats arrangers keyboards

You certainly they good English. keep typing
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#327947 - 07/03/11 05:19 AM Re: WHY SO MANY SZ MEMBERS WHO HAVE NEVER POSTED [Re: Tony Hughes]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Tony Hughes
Hello Tony

http://translate.google.com/#it|en|

#327954 - 07/03/11 06:17 AM Re: WHY SO MANY SZ MEMBERS WHO HAVE NEVER POSTED [Re: Dnj]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: Dnj
Hello Tony

Donny,

Are you OK, I am sure the hell he knows about Google translate and he probably knows about arrangers too. Hell was this a joke or are you so insensitive aren’t’ you luck you speak such perfect English, this is why so many people just don’t post, it is true what they say. Hells bells see everybody off and you will be on your own. Just a drop of human kindness will do, no one wants a freaking pint. Not to say they would get it here on SZ.

#327956 - 07/03/11 06:26 AM Re: WHY SO MANY SZ MEMBERS WHO HAVE NEVER POSTED [Re: Tony Hughes]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Dnj
Hello Tony

Donny,

Are you OK, I am sure the hell he knows about Google translate and he probably knows about arrangers too. Hell was this a joke or are you so insensitive aren’t’ you luck you speak such perfect English, this is why so many people just don’t post, it is true what they say. Hells bells see everybody off and you will be on your own. Just a drop of human kindness will do, no one wants a freaking pint. Not to say they would get it here on SZ.

Tony, lets be honest here ....many times the atmosphere here on the SZ isn't hunky dory and basically puts off many people from posting plain and simple. But you knew that already didn't you?

#327957 - 07/03/11 06:47 AM Re: WHY SO MANY SZ MEMBERS WHO HAVE NEVER POSTED [Re: Dnj]
Tony Hughes Offline

Donny,

You should know all about that, you live , eat and sleep , SZ, when you pass away they will chop your head off and you will have rings like a Blackpool rock with SZ all the way down.

Why don't you try hunky dory of Google Translate English/French

#327958 - 07/03/11 06:52 AM Re: WHY SO MANY SZ MEMBERS WHO HAVE NEVER POSTED [Re: Tony Hughes]
Dnj Offline

Donny,

You should know all about that, you live , eat and sleep , SZ, when you pass away they will chop your head off and you will have rings like a Blackpool rock with SZ all the way down.

Why don't you try hunky dory of Google Translate English/French

HUNKY DORY

Edited by Dnj (07/03/11 06:54 AM)

#327960 - 07/03/11 07:25 AM Re: WHY SO MANY SZ MEMBERS WHO HAVE NEVER POSTED [Re: Dnj]
FransN Offline

Loc: Netherlands
Because of the bashing and mine KB is better then yours topics I think.

#327963 - 07/03/11 07:37 AM Re: WHY SO MANY SZ MEMBERS WHO HAVE NEVER POSTED [Re: FransN]
travlin'easy Online   happy

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Originally Posted By: FransN
Because of the bashing and mine KB is better then yours topics I think.

YEP!

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online