WHY SO MANY SZ MEMBERS WHO HAVE NEVER POSTED

Posted by: Tony Hughes

WHY SO MANY SZ MEMBERS WHO HAVE NEVER POSTED - 07/03/11 01:42 AM

Hi All,

Why are there so many members of SZ who have never posted anything, weird.
Posted by: Magali

Re: WHY SO MANY SZ MEMBERS WHO HAVE NEVER POSTED - 07/03/11 04:09 AM

Hello Tony

For myself it is because i don't speak english ,but i read the forum many time every days ,i love this zone and of course these greats arrangers keyboards

Re: WHY SO MANY SZ MEMBERS WHO HAVE NEVER POSTED - 07/03/11 04:59 AM

Originally Posted By: Magali
Hello Tony

For myself it is because i don't speak english ,but i read the forum many time every days ,i love this zone and of course these greats arrangers keyboards

You certainly they good English. keep typing
Posted by: Dnj

Re: WHY SO MANY SZ MEMBERS WHO HAVE NEVER POSTED - 07/03/11 05:19 AM

Originally Posted By: Tony Hughes
Hello Tony

http://translate.google.com/#it|en|

Re: WHY SO MANY SZ MEMBERS WHO HAVE NEVER POSTED - 07/03/11 06:17 AM

Originally Posted By: Dnj
Hello Tony

Donny,

Are you OK, I am sure the hell he knows about Google translate and he probably knows about arrangers too. Hell was this a joke or are you so insensitive aren’t’ you luck you speak such perfect English, this is why so many people just don’t post, it is true what they say. Hells bells see everybody off and you will be on your own. Just a drop of human kindness will do, no one wants a freaking pint. Not to say they would get it here on SZ.

Re: WHY SO MANY SZ MEMBERS WHO HAVE NEVER POSTED - 07/03/11 06:26 AM

Hello Tony

Donny,

Are you OK, I am sure the hell he knows about Google translate and he probably knows about arrangers too. Hell was this a joke or are you so insensitive aren’t’ you luck you speak such perfect English, this is why so many people just don’t post, it is true what they say. Hells bells see everybody off and you will be on your own. Just a drop of human kindness will do, no one wants a freaking pint. Not to say they would get it here on SZ.

Tony, lets be honest here ....many times the atmosphere here on the SZ isn't hunky dory and basically puts off many people from posting plain and simple. But you knew that already didn't you?

Re: WHY SO MANY SZ MEMBERS WHO HAVE NEVER POSTED - 07/03/11 06:47 AM

Donny,

You should know all about that, you live , eat and sleep , SZ, when you pass away they will chop your head off and you will have rings like a Blackpool rock with SZ all the way down.

Why don't you try hunky dory of Google Translate English/French

Re: WHY SO MANY SZ MEMBERS WHO HAVE NEVER POSTED - 07/03/11 06:52 AM

Donny,

You should know all about that, you live , eat and sleep , SZ, when you pass away they will chop your head off and you will have rings like a Blackpool rock with SZ all the way down.

Why don't you try hunky dory of Google Translate English/French

HUNKY DORY
Posted by: FransN

Re: WHY SO MANY SZ MEMBERS WHO HAVE NEVER POSTED - 07/03/11 07:25 AM

Because of the bashing and mine KB is better then yours topics I think.
Posted by: travlin'easy

Re: WHY SO MANY SZ MEMBERS WHO HAVE NEVER POSTED - 07/03/11 07:37 AM

Originally Posted By: FransN
Because of the bashing and mine KB is better then yours topics I think.

YEP!
Posted by: kbrkr

Re: WHY SO MANY SZ MEMBERS WHO HAVE NEVER POSTED - 07/03/11 08:03 AM

Hello Tony

Donny,

Was this diatribe necessary? This is the kind of post that just escalates hostilities. For all those who come here, we all know Donny is the king of one line URL's, pictures, and Youtube videos. Why would someone post on this board when they will be met with the kind of venom you spew? Let those without sin caste the first stone.
Posted by: ianmcnll

Re: WHY SO MANY SZ MEMBERS WHO HAVE NEVER POSTED - 07/03/11 09:26 AM

I will say one thing...Donny posts a lot of URL's that are seldom accompanied by a description of where they lead to.

Yes, he is SZ's "Duke of Url".

But, many times I do not bother clicking on Donny's (or anyone else's) URL's, unless I know where I'm headed.

How much time does it take to put in a brief description that would make the URL destination clear?

Just my opinion.

Ian

Re: WHY SO MANY SZ MEMBERS WHO HAVE NEVER POSTED - 07/03/11 09:39 AM

you guys need some time in the "Living Room" smile

Re: WHY SO MANY SZ MEMBERS WHO HAVE NEVER POSTED - 07/03/11 09:53 AM

you guys need some time in the "Living Room" smile

Why aren't you helping with the painting?

It's your room too.

Ian

Re: WHY SO MANY SZ MEMBERS WHO HAVE NEVER POSTED - 07/03/11 09:58 AM

almost done...

Re: WHY SO MANY SZ MEMBERS WHO HAVE NEVER POSTED - 07/03/11 10:03 AM

Uncle Dave and Fran can knit some doilies for the tables...
Posted by: lahawk

Re: WHY SO MANY SZ MEMBERS WHO HAVE NEVER POSTED - 07/03/11 10:34 AM

After some thought...Comment removed by me

Re: WHY SO MANY SZ MEMBERS WHO HAVE NEVER POSTED - 07/03/11 12:14 PM

Originally Posted By: lahawk

After some thought...Comment removed by me

Larry,

I just took a look this morning at all the members of SZ and wow so many don't post, sure it's nothing to do with what as been suggested above. Anyway I think you are a decent guy no saber rattling. The ones that do post are a small minority. I think you have your feet on the ground.
Tony
Posted by: montunoman

Re: WHY SO MANY SZ MEMBERS WHO HAVE NEVER POSTED - 07/03/11 01:02 PM

Yeah it's wierd. When I posted some of my music a few months ago I was kind of surprised by two things: Very little response and about half the responses were by personal messages.

However I'm very greatful for this site and have made some great friends. I've got to meet a few members in person and have talked via telephone with some too. I've gotten great tips from top pros. The vibe can be wierd at times but I'm glad to have found SZ!
Posted by: jm_bogey

Re: WHY SO MANY SZ MEMBERS WHO HAVE NEVER POSTED - 07/03/11 01:29 PM

Hi,

Me i prefer to read more then write because I'm french and sometime I don't know how to say what i wan to say, I know I could use translator.... but if they translate the same way from english to french .... ouf !!

Re: WHY SO MANY SZ MEMBERS WHO HAVE NEVER POSTED - 07/03/11 01:32 PM

At least give it a try!

Tony
Posted by: Magali

Re: WHY SO MANY SZ MEMBERS WHO HAVE NEVER POSTED - 07/03/11 01:36 PM

Hello Friends

I have learn a little english at school 45 years ago.
I have never practise, i can understand more or less many posts on the forum , but really i cannot take part in discussion .
Bealive me please ,i am very frustated. I m at a loss for words to express my thought Not a problem with audio technical
vocabulary for me .I have read synth , softs docs during 30 years.
I think that it is not a good thing for aour "zoners" ,if i gave bad explanations only because a bad traduction.
Sorry sorry and 1000 sorry
I know ; translators ? i 'm afraid with that
Posted by: Nigel

Re: WHY SO MANY SZ MEMBERS WHO HAVE NEVER POSTED - 07/03/11 01:38 PM

You do have to realize that the majority of registrations over the years were made by forum spammers, not real keyboard users. Many couldn't ever get it together to collect the emailed password and post their spam ... lucky for us.
Posted by: Mockie

Re: WHY SO MANY SZ MEMBERS WHO HAVE NEVER POSTED - 07/03/11 03:32 PM

This once great forum has been hyjacked by some opinionated self-appointed know-alls. It is not possible anymore to have a friendly discussion.

There is also too much talk about gear and not enough about music, good styles etc.
Posted by: FransN

Re: WHY SO MANY SZ MEMBERS WHO HAVE NEVER POSTED - 07/03/11 03:37 PM

And all the good guys get banned or are chased away mad

Re: WHY SO MANY SZ MEMBERS WHO HAVE NEVER POSTED - 07/03/11 04:22 PM

Originally Posted By: FransN
And all the good guys get banned or are chased away mad

Methinks you should question Nigel about what has been transpiring, Frans.

I'm sure he will set your mind at ease, and we can get back to discussing keyboards and music.

Ian