SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#269740 - 08/21/09 08:11 AM Help on Oasys !!!...JAMES (Irish Acts) you there?
Machetero Offline

Loc: Tampa, Florida, USA
Thinking to purchase an Oasys, Know a place where I can get the Oasys 88 for US$4000.00 or the Oasys 76 for US$3000.00. Boyj in very good conditions.

Question:

1-It will be a good keyboard for a Church?
2- Some body say to me that when using KARMA, you can se it up that the melody can follow you chords, like an arranger (PA2x). True ?

#269741 - 08/21/09 09:56 AM Re: Help on Oasys !!!...JAMES (Irish Acts) you there?
Irishacts Offline

Loc: Ireland
Hello.

I own KORG Forums so I noticed you posted the message over there first. Synthoid has replied to you, but if you have any other questions feel free to ask them there.

It's the best place to get actual OASYS owners feedback.

Regards
James.

aka... "Sharp" from KORG Forums.

#269742 - 08/21/09 10:28 AM Re: Help on Oasys !!!...JAMES (Irish Acts) you there?
Bachus Offline

You own KORG forums ?

Then i want to say, great initiative, Its the place where Korg player, fans and even Employees and developers meet.

Its the best thing that ever happend to the Korg community.

Kudo's for that, keep on the great work

http://keyszone.boards.net

#269743 - 08/21/09 10:51 AM Re: Help on Oasys !!!...JAMES (Irish Acts) you there?
Irishacts Offline

Loc: Ireland
Thanks.

Quote:
Its the best thing that ever happend to the Korg community.

You haven't seen anything yet
Some good things are being planned right now.

Regards
James

#269744 - 08/21/09 10:53 AM Re: Help on Oasys !!!...JAMES (Irish Acts) you there?
Nedim Offline

Loc: Staten Island, NYC
Its the only place where actually the head of KORG USA joins the discussions and interacts with us.
And on top of all that he even bought me lunch once...lol

#269745 - 08/21/09 11:21 AM Re: Help on Oasys !!!...JAMES (Irish Acts) you there?
Machetero Offline

Loc: Tampa, Florida, USA
Thanks James (Sharp). I already look in OASYS forum for responses.

The Korg Forums site is great !!

Another excellent site, that I think is own by James too, is IrishActs.com, where you can purchase great patches (sounds), styles, etc, at very good prices. I love the facility, that after you do any purchase, you always can came back and the products will be there ready for download as many time you want. It really help when you miss place you original downloads.

Keep the good work !!!

#269746 - 08/21/09 12:58 PM Re: Help on Oasys !!!...JAMES (Irish Acts) you there?
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by Nedim:
Its the only place where actually the head of KORG USA joins the discussions and interacts with us.
And on top of all that he even bought me lunch once...lol

Well, the head of Lionstracs comes here and 'interacts' with us, too

Admittedly, it is mostly to spout techno-geek and be rude and offensive to his critics (or potential customers, if you prefer!), but, what the hey! Takes all kinds, I guess

Doubt whether I'd get lunch from him, though, unless it was poisoned (Dom doesn't have ties to the Borgia's, does he? )...

[This message has been edited by Diki (edited 08-21-2009).]

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online