SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#382867 - 01/28/14 02:23 PM HELP _ ON ROLAND BK-5
firehead Offline

Loc: thornwood, n.y. , usa
Hello - I just received my Roland BK-5 that I ordered. I need help as to placing a tone such as a growl saxophone sound where the tone that says "strings/vocal" In other words, I was able to change tones on my BK-3 but this one is hard. Does anyone know how to do this? You can also call me at 914-906-1206. PLEASE I NEED HELP

#382960 - 01/29/14 12:14 PM Re: HELP _ ON ROLAND BK-5 [Re: firehead]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Roland-arranger.com

But read the manual first. Are you trying to have this sound just for a specific Performance, or available when you want it on any setup?

If the latter, read the section on 'Favorite Tones'. For each Keyboard Part, you can set it up so eight of your favorite sounds can be called up quickly.

That's a DIFFERENT eight for UPR1, UPR 2 and LWR... So all in all, quite a selection. Be advised, though - you can only call up ROM sounds this way. If you want to edit a sound extensively, and have that available, you can't use the Favorites (damn!). You will have to have a Performance that calls that up...

Join us over at Roland-arranger.com. Some of the most knowledgeable and helpful Roland users post there.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online