#377882 - 12/11/13 01:51 PM KORG PA3x Musikant Version Demo
nbnserge Offline

New interesting demo of the KORG PA3x Musikant version

KORG PA3x Musikant Version Demo

All the latest posts

#377930 - 12/12/13 06:40 AM Re: KORG PA3x Musikant Version Demo [Re: nbnserge]
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Note to all Korg PA3X and PA900 users: if you can, try to get the Musikant styles and registrations: while in most cases they are the same as those in the "regular" PA3X, there are a few styles that are unique, like the 66 Swing (perfect to play Route 66), while other styles or registrations have been tweaked, with very interesting results. The quality, overall, is excellent and blows away all the converted styles, like those from eBay.

#377967 - 12/12/13 12:22 PM Re: KORG PA3x Musikant Version Demo [Re: Dreamer]
nbnserge Offline

thanks Dreamer for the information

#377968 - 12/12/13 12:46 PM Re: KORG PA3x Musikant Version Demo [Re: nbnserge]
Dreamer Offline

Originally Posted By: nbnserge

Il n'y à pas de quoi smile

#377990 - 12/12/13 06:01 PM Re: KORG PA3x Musikant Version Demo [Re: Dreamer]
chasbee Offline

Loc: Bristol UK.
And PA600 users.

#378074 - 12/13/13 11:10 AM Re: KORG PA3x Musikant Version Demo [Re: Dreamer]
nbnserge Offline

Originally Posted By: Dreamer

WOW!

#378113 - 12/13/13 05:19 PM Re: KORG PA3x Musikant Version Demo [Re: nbnserge]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA

WOW!

... classy guy, that Andrea ... grin

#378130 - 12/13/13 10:25 PM Re: KORG PA3x Musikant Version Demo [Re: Dreamer]
Mark79100 Offline

Loc: USA
Note to all Korg PA3X and PA900 users: if you can, try to get the Musikant styles and registrations:

My PA3x crashed when I used a style someone gave me (not sure where they got it). I had to reformat.

While discussing the situation with a Korg insider, he advised me NOT to use the Musikant styles as they are NOT made for the standard PA3x, and that they might also "corrupt" the OS.

Now I don't know if he was telling me like it is, or did he have some other motive for saying that, but, ever since, I've been weary about using "outside" styles.

Regards the Musikant styles.....if I had my choice, I would rather have had those loaded into my PA3x rather than what it came with.

Mark

#378132 - 12/13/13 10:59 PM Re: KORG PA3x Musikant Version Demo [Re: tony mads usa]
Dreamer Offline

Originally Posted By: tony mads usa
... classy guy, that Andrea ... grin

smile

#378133 - 12/13/13 11:07 PM Re: KORG PA3x Musikant Version Demo [Re: Mark79100]
Dreamer Offline

Originally Posted By: Mark79100
Note to all Korg PA3X and PA900 users: if you can, try to get the Musikant styles and registrations:

My PA3x crashed when I used a style someone gave me (not sure where they got it). I had to reformat.

While discussing the situation with a Korg insider, he advised me NOT to use the Musikant styles as they are NOT made for the standard PA3x, and that they might also "corrupt" the OS.

Now I don't know if he was telling me like it is, or did he have some other motive for saying that, but, ever since, I've been weary about using "outside" styles.

Regards the Musikant styles.....if I had my choice, I would rather have had those loaded into my PA3x rather than what it came with.

Mark

Mark,

I have loaded the Musikant styles/registrations into my PA3X without a problem (and I think that Don Mason did the same). The styles that give problems are usually the converted ones (especially from Yamaha or Ketron, because they lack important parts, like the SA voices or the audio tracks).
I like a lot what they did at Korg Germany, to the point that now I have two copies of a few styles or registrations because they have been tweaked in a clever way and sound different, so to me it's worth keeping both versions.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online