SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#378350 - 12/16/13 07:16 AM Re: KORG PA3x Musikant Version Demo [Re: Bachus]
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Originally Posted By: Bachus

But then 80% of the Pa3x users on the same forum are screaming they want all the K has to offer in their Pa4x. In the end it would give the same results..

It's all a matter of point of view: PA3X users would be more than happy to see a greater integration with the Kronos, while the other way around...hmmm. confused1
Just think how Kronos users, being accustomed to a thing like the Karma, would react to the addiction of little buttons that read "polka", "rhumba" or "cha cha cha". rotfl

#378366 - 12/16/13 10:43 AM Re: KORG PA3x Musikant Version Demo [Re: Dreamer]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: Dreamer
Originally Posted By: Bachus

But then 80% of the Pa3x users on the same forum are screaming they want all the K has to offer in their Pa4x. In the end it would give the same results..

It's all a matter of point of view: PA3X users would be more than happy to see a greater integration with the Kronos, while the other way around...hmmm. confused1
Just think how Kronos users, being accustomed to a thing like the Karma, would react to the addiction of little buttons that read "polka", "rhumba" or "cha cha cha". rotfl

I agree with you.. Start stop and fill buttons should not be on a Kronos..

But it could be done with a bigger touchscreen and all style buttons being part of the touchscreen...

Personally i prefer thinking more out of the box, and i see possibilities for an Ableton live like interface combining arranger, karma, sequencer, arpeggios, audio and more...

But a simple flat arranger interface would add nothing to the kronos, i fully agree..

http://keyszone.boards.net

#378384 - 12/16/13 02:10 PM Re: KORG PA3x Musikant Version Demo [Re: nbnserge]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Nothing wrong with 'kid' styles for 'kids'...

By which I imagine that you mean almost anything from THIS century...

If ancient old musical styles are what you are shooting for (I pretty much cringe at ANY cha-cha style!) I think on the whole, Yamaha have nailed the senior citizen market.

Just don't blame Korg for making something that MIGHT appeal to players under the age of 40 (50+, to be honest!). Either they start buying arrangers, or the market segment dies, and arrangers go the way of the 'home organ'.

#378389 - 12/16/13 03:43 PM Re: KORG PA3x Musikant Version Demo [Re: nbnserge]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
No reasons not to add an arranger section to the Kronos (It would take time and be more expensive though) so long as it is called a different name, that way pro users will buy the Kronos and home players will buy the arranger, thus keeping the product segments separate.

Bill

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online