SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#287048 - 05/05/10 08:56 AM SD1 Ketron For Sale
ccantanapoli Offline

Loc: South Carolina, USA
I kept it till I was sure that the Audya was stabile enough. They are very similar and I don't have a justifiable use for the SD1. It is clean and I did not have any problem with it.
I am asking firm $1100 plus shipping. If in the tri-state (New York) area I can deliver.
Do not miss this occasion. It is a great keyboard.
Claudio

#287049 - 05/05/10 09:22 AM Re: SD1 Ketron For Sale
leezone Offline

Claudio,

you have AUDYA?
like it?

you brasilian or portuguese?

#287050 - 05/05/10 10:52 AM Re: SD1 Ketron For Sale
ccantanapoli Offline

Loc: South Carolina, USA
Hi Leezone,
I am not from Portugual or Brazil, althoug I enjoy their people an music. I am originally from Italy and live in Connecticut USA, close to FrankieV. I did use several arrangers since the nineties, and they all have good and bad. I came to the conclusion that given the market and current state of art, an arranger is like a car brand. I see many discussions out there and respect opinions from all of the members, but at the end, is what the audience and the musicians are pleased with. I measure the goodness of a keyboard by the amount of work I get, every time I use it, how practical is for me and perhaps the comments I get at the end of the job. There are so many different uses for this technology that is hard to judge. FOR ME: I like the Audya, I wish was a bit lighter but all in all works fine. I use it in average 2 times a week, use the arrangements, MP3 playeer and Midi player. Some of the sounds are amaZing, other may be better on other keyboard. Price is very high. Service, up to now, is outstanding (thanks to Frank).

[This message has been edited by ccantanapoli (edited 05-05-2010).]

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online