SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#277752 - 12/17/09 03:42 AM for Lionstracs users Magica Alfa-richard_shifletvagro-Fran Carango- and forum members
AFG Music Offline

becouse Domenico does not my E-mails i need your help please.

have you this problem:

When I press PHONES key on frontpannel, and then with the MAIN MIX slider set up the volume to maximum, first I hear distorted sound, and then this sound fissssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. this noise is so loud that you hear nothing from MS. reset does not help, reset after hearing the sound, with a total reset without turning the MS off also not help. only option is, turn the MS OFF And ON.

thanks

[This message has been edited by AFG Music (edited 12-17-2009).]

#277753 - 12/17/09 05:28 AM Re: for Lionstracs users Magica Alfa-richard_shifletvagro-Fran Carango- and forum members
vagro Offline

Loc: Argentina
Sorry I canīt help. I tried today for the first time using the phones and it works fine. Iīm not surprised that Domenico did not answer. Anyway he will say it's your fault. If something does not work, don't use it, that's what I do. The MS is only a project, I don't understand how serius people in this forum got enthusiasthic about those new Lionstracs' keyboards recently released. My "home organ" is also a project (I keep changing it all the time) so the MS was a good solution to get the good 76 fatar keyboard, to play mp3 and to get some good VSTi that I have to set manually from the main screen. No one has helped me to understand how to map the sounds in the Vst program screen. Everytime I turn it on I have to set manually the Midi out port because when it is set straight from the Patchbay it stops working and I have to reset the player and so so so.....I thought I would not change keyboards for some years after the MS and I already bought a PSR s900 and I'm very happy with it. I use the MS to control the PSR and you know what? I can't change the velocity curve for the external keyboard, it only works for the MS sounds so I have to play very softly to control the voices from the PSR.
Unstable system, no manual, no manufacturer support, no buyers, no forum, no possibilities to resell it, don't know if Lionstracs will be in activity next month....I can't say I was not warned by people fron this forum, however I don't regret: in my country a basic 61 keys controller cost over Us$400, I paid Us$1400 for a dedicated system with 76 keys Vsti , Giga sounds, Mp3 player cute touch screen, and Dom gave me a second older MS for spare parts.
Sorry I was out of topic, but I needed to express some thought I have about this product.

Victor

Korg Pa3x 61 - Mediastation X76 - Yamaha Psr s900 - Korg Tr61 - Roland PK5A - NanoKontrol - Ensoniq SQ1 - Yamaha D85 organ

#277754 - 12/17/09 06:27 AM Re: for Lionstracs users Magica Alfa-richard_shifletvagro-Fran Carango- and forum members
Magica Alfa Offline

Dear, AFG Music,

I thing you are have some troubles with ISO. Can you tell me which ISO you are using.

I thing you need to reinstall the new ISO from WEB page and you will not hear this voice anymore.

If you will still have troubles. Than can be something with VOLUME slider. But that is really rear.

BR

#277755 - 12/17/09 06:40 AM Re: for Lionstracs users Magica Alfa-richard_shifletvagro-Fran Carango- and forum members
Magica Alfa Offline

Dear Victor,

I see that you are have some problems. Yes that is not usual keyboard. That you need to know. But anyway if you are have some troubles you can call me any time. About VST set-up is here a lot of possibliteis.

For complete keyboard is hard to have total manual. Because system is all the time live and fresh.

But from 3.0 is VST MACHINE same.

for VST try first in this way:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FyARYMHX6o&feature=related

after that you need to see if you are able to set up things like in manual:
http://www.lionstracs.com/download/mediastation/VSTHostmanual.pdf

after. That please call me.
If you need something I will try as user give all my support. Yes you are right that Dom need somebody to help him about tehnical support. But I thing he is responding on his forum.

BR

Magica Alfa.
I hope in JANUARY it will be better.

#277756 - 12/17/09 06:41 AM Re: for Lionstracs users Magica Alfa-richard_shifletvagro-Fran Carango- and forum members
AFG Music Offline

Magic ALfa i have the last ISO, it installed by domenico, My MS is repaired he said!

but i have now this problems, and something else what i told domenico by e-mail but he do not answer!

#277757 - 12/17/09 07:22 AM Re: for Lionstracs users Magica Alfa-richard_shifletvagro-Fran Carango- and forum members
vagro Offline

Loc: Argentina
Quote:
Originally posted by Magica Alfa:
Dear Victor,

I see that you are have some problems. Yes that is not usual keyboard. That you need to know. But anyway if you are have some troubles you can call me any time. About VST set-up is here a lot of possibliteis.

For complete keyboard is hard to have total manual. Because system is all the time live and fresh.

But from 3.0 is VST MACHINE same.

for VST try first in this way:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FyARYMHX6o&feature=related

after that you need to see if you are able to set up things like in manual:
http://www.lionstracs.com/download/mediastation/VSTHostmanual.pdf

after. That please call me.
If you need something I will try as user give all my support. Yes you are right that Dom need somebody to help him about tehnical support. But I thing he is responding on his forum.

BR

Magica Alfa.
I hope in JANUARY it will be better.

Dear Magic Alfa: thank you for your answer. I've already checked every video and link available from the Lionstracs page. The You tube video you linked does not explain in any way how you install the Vst in each Asio and how you map every sound in the Ms screen, let's say I want to install the Edirol Orchestra VSTi in Asio 1 and have all the orchestral sounds available at the touch of a button from the screen. How do I do that?. Let's face it, the keyboard was not designed for a musician, it is for a computer software designer who probably is not a skilled musician. You are a nice guy and I don't want to be rude with you in any way. I am a physician and I can only spend one or two hours in my spare time "playing" not learning computers or reading huge books and I can do that with any other keyboard from the first day. Anyway don't bother answering my question actually I don't have time to nor want to touch the set up in case it stops working at all.

Victor

Korg Pa3x 61 - Mediastation X76 - Yamaha Psr s900 - Korg Tr61 - Roland PK5A - NanoKontrol - Ensoniq SQ1 - Yamaha D85 organ

#277758 - 12/17/09 07:29 AM Re: for Lionstracs users Magica Alfa-richard_shifletvagro-Fran Carango- and forum members
Magica Alfa Offline

Dear, AFG MUSIC

Can you reinstal operating system ?

Maybe is something in system reading.

#277759 - 12/17/09 07:31 AM Re: for Lionstracs users Magica Alfa-richard_shifletvagro-Fran Carango- and forum members
Magica Alfa Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by vagro:
Dear Magic Alfa: thank you for your answer. I've already checked every video and link available from the Lionstracs page. The You tube video you linked does not explain in any way how you install the Vst in each Asio and how you map every sound in the Ms screen, let's say I want to install the Edirol Orchestra VSTi in Asio 1 and have all the orchestral sounds available at the touch of a button from the screen. How do I do that?. Let's face it, the keyboard was not designed for a musician, it is for a computer software designer who probably is not a skilled musician. You are a nice guy and I don't want to be rude with you in any way. I am a physician and I can only spend one or two hours in my spare time "playing" not learning computers or reading huge books and I can do that with any other keyboard from the first day. Anyway don't bother answering my question actually I don't have time to nor want to touch the set up in case it stops working at all.

Victor

yes you are right this system is not for ordinary users. But for this that want more.

And about VST Instaling I will preapare one youtube if you want.

#277760 - 12/17/09 07:43 AM Re: for Lionstracs users Magica Alfa-richard_shifletvagro-Fran Carango- and forum members
AFG Music Offline

magica you can not download the last ISO,

I have from the start, problems with this MS, and domenico know that.
that was the reason for repair! but is the MS repaired?

#277761 - 12/19/09 08:04 AM Re: for Lionstracs users Magica Alfa-richard_shifletvagro-Fran Carango- and forum members
AFG Music Offline

lionstracs forum is online Again,

i hope domenico answer now

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online