SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#154291 - 09/13/06 05:33 AM Greetings from Denmark!
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Hi!
I arrived today to Copenhagen (or Kobenhaven, as they say here...) and will stay here till Sunday, to attend a medical convention.
Before leaving I was a bit afraid of the weather, but I was pleasantly surprised to find a bright sun and a very nice temperature, definitely more mediterranean than scandinavian.
I thought to share my excitement with you all; in fact, I am really loving this place: few cars and bycicles everywhere, plus... lot of wildlife (birds): very cool!
I hope to catch some interesting musical act; after all, North Europe is the kingdom of arranger keyboards, right?
Ciao!
Andrea

#154292 - 09/13/06 05:39 AM Re: Greetings from Denmark!
Craig_UK Offline

Loc: UK
Hi Dreamer.
Hope you have a great time in Copenhagen.
I've never been but know plenty who have and they've all talked highly about it.
Wait until you meet some birds of the nightlife variety

#154293 - 09/13/06 06:58 AM Re: Greetings from Denmark!
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Andrea ... great hearing from you ... I hope you have a wonderful trip and take some great photos...
t.

#154294 - 09/13/06 07:47 AM Re: Greetings from Denmark!
trident Offline

Loc: Athens, Greece
Seems like a more suitable username would be "Traveller", instead of "Dreamer"

Have fun Andrea,
Theodore

#154295 - 09/13/06 08:59 AM Re: Greetings from Denmark!
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Hi Andrea, great to hear from you in wonderful Copenhagan. I trust the medical convention you're attending proves more satisfying & rewarding than the one you attended in San Francisco at Moscone Center, back when you visited me 2-3 years ago. I look forward to hearing about which arranger brand-model keyboards are sold and most popular in Denmark after you've had a chance to check out the local music stores and music venue scene there. It will also be interesting to discover how much arrangers are being utilized by live music acts in Denmark. I trust you'll take & share share pics too. Look forward to chatting on Skype with you on your return. - Scott

#154296 - 09/13/06 10:47 AM Re: Greetings from Denmark!
Jørgen Sørensen Offline

Loc: Denmark
Hi Dreamer

A warm welcome to Denmark.
You are right, we are having very nice weather this week.
This summer - from the beginning of June to mid August - we have had temperatures at todays level or higher. In addition in the mid summer the sun will shine to after 10 in the evening.
I hope you like your stay, and you are welcome to visit me in Brabrnad (Århus). It is only 2½ hours away in a car...

Kind regards
Jørgen

------------------
The Unofficial YAMAHA Keyboard Resource Site

#154297 - 09/13/06 11:09 PM Re: Greetings from Denmark!
Dreamer Offline

Jørgen,
(I am finally able to type that "ø", since am using a danish keyboard: yippee! )
thank you for your kind invitation; I really appreciate that!
Unfortunately I am rather bound to København since I don't have a car and have a program to follow (after all, I am here for professional reasons...); the most I think I'll be able to do is "cross the bridge" and have a look at Sweden (well, at least Malmoe...)
However, I really appreciate your kindness and -once again- thank you for inviting me.

#154298 - 09/14/06 12:03 AM Re: Greetings from Denmark!
eddiefromrotherham Offline

Loc: Rotherham,England.
Hi Andrea
I hope you have a pleasant short stay in Copenhagen and thanks for reminding me of my own happy times there.
Make sure you are photographed with the Mermaid in the Harbour with a glass of Carlsberg in your left hand and a Danish open sandwich in your right hand!
cheers
Eddie

[This message has been edited by eddiefromrotherham (edited 09-14-2006).]

#154299 - 09/14/06 07:08 AM Re: Greetings from Denmark!
Tony Rome Offline

Loc: Cozumel Mexico
Andrea....Good to see you on the board...
enjoy your stay in Copenhagen. When are you coming down South of the Boarder to sunny Mexico for a convention?????.....
TR

#154300 - 09/14/06 08:28 AM Re: Greetings from Denmark!
Dreamer Offline

Hi Tony,
well... Mexico is a favorite destination for medical conventions, so... who knows?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online