SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#154301 - 09/14/06 02:09 PM Re: Greetings from Denmark!
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Andrea, one of my best customers over the last few years is an Italian manufacturer of spiral staircase kits called Albini and Fontanot. The staircase line is called ARKE. We do training, literature, displays and packaging for products sold through Lowe's, Home Depot, Orgil Brothers and others.

The wierd thing is, in over two years, I've never met anyone from the factory. All work is done thru the sales agency in Atlants and the American Branch president in Boston. I'll meet Walter, the president from Italy on 0,26 here in Kentucky.

Just wondering if are familiar with this firm?

thanks,

Russ

#154302 - 09/15/06 07:20 AM Re: Greetings from Denmark!
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Russ,
no, I can't say I am familiar with the firm you mentioned, but this is not big surprise because in Italy there are hundreds of medium-little sized firms specialized in manufacturing things. Actually, I think I can say that our economy is based on transforming raw materials to create something that has some intrinsic artistic value (we are kind of proud of our aesthetic sense... )
Cheers,
Andrea

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online