SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#126020 - 08/09/05 05:15 PM TYROS HELP!!!!!
Richard Peck Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ USA
After making a quick recording how do you go back and change the volume without re-recording the whole song?

There must be a way to do it but so far I've not found it.

Your help will be appreciated.

#126021 - 08/09/05 05:18 PM Re: TYROS HELP!!!!!
John_CA Offline

Loc: Kern county, CA, USA
There's a volume slider for SONG at the bottom of the main page.

John

------------------
Have a nice day smile

#126022 - 08/09/05 05:55 PM Re: TYROS HELP!!!!!
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
Richard, if you want to change the volume of the song and then save it to the new settings you will need to go into the Mixing Console/Volume/Voice 1-16 and I would first play the song back while you're in the mixing console and adust the volume sliders accordingly to your preference. After you've gotten the volume[s] to your satisfaction you must save the new settings. To do that push Digital Recording/Song Creator push the NEXT button to get to the Channel Tab then scroll down to #5 Setup. In the Song Select table make sure Volume is checked and any other parameters you want saved are checked also. Press the "D" button on the left side of the LCD screen to 'Execute' the changes and then press the "I" button to Save the song to the directory of your choice. Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Mike

#126023 - 08/09/05 06:41 PM Re: TYROS HELP!!!!!
Richard Peck Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ USA
Hi John & Mike,

Here's what I've tried so far.

to change the volume of the song and then save it to the new settings you will need to
go into the Mixing Console/Volume/Voice 1-16

play the song back while you're in the mixing console

adust the volume sliders accordingly to your preference.

to save the new settings ---

push Digital Recording/Song Creator

push the NEXT button to get to the Channel Tab

scroll down to #5 Setup.

In the Song Select table make sure Volume is checked and any other parameters you want saved are checked also.

Press the "D" button on the left side of the LCD screen to 'Execute' the changes

Press I button to save to the directory of your choice.

I must be doing something wrong in the save section. It seems to work Ok until I reboot. When I go back to the song the levels have returned to the original settings.

Any ideas will be appreciated.

#126024 - 08/09/05 07:22 PM Re: TYROS HELP!!!!!
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
I'm not sure what you're doing wrong Richard as my Tyros saves the new settings. You need to follow the above instructions to the tee. Also, in the Digital Recording/Song Creator/Channel Tab/#5 Setup, under the Song Select box you may need to put a check in all of the top bunch of choices, i.e. "Voice, Volume, Pan, Effect", etc. although I'm not sure checking all is necessary to get it keep the new settings.

I just got through adjusting the volume on a song I recorded a while back using the quick record method and it saved the new settings no matter whether I saved it to my Tyros' Hard Drive or the User Area, etc.

Best regards,
Mike

[This message has been edited by keybplayer (edited 08-10-2005).]

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online