SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#178256 - 12/07/04 04:00 PM OT: GREAT NEWS !!! PSA test....
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
.... had a follow up with the prostate surgeon in NYC on Fri ... digital exam felt good (at least HE thought so !!! ) ...
PSA blood work came back "undetectable" which means the PSA count was less than 0.05 ...
Now if we could only find out what the h*ll is causing these 'chardiac like' symptoms in my chest, I'd be OK (FORTUNATELY we have been able to rule out any chardiac problem) ...someone mentioned anxiety attacks, and I was told by a Dr. that one could experience these even with no cause of stress... I guess that will be the next path of investigation ...
In the meanwhile ....
Keep makin' BEAUTIFUL music ...
t.

#178257 - 12/07/04 05:24 PM Re: OT: GREAT NEWS !!! PSA test....
JCkeeys Offline

Loc: St. James,New York,USA
Great News Tony ... read an article in AARP (Opps!! gave my age away)over 50% of men over 50 will have prostate problems. I have ... 2x's prostatitis, once hospitalized for 5 days. Good Luck

#178258 - 12/07/04 05:45 PM Re: OT: GREAT NEWS !!! PSA test....
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Excellent Tony. Did the doctor light a cigarette after the exam?

Just kidding. Feel better soon!

Regards,
Al

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#178259 - 12/07/04 07:23 PM Re: OT: GREAT NEWS !!! PSA test....
travlin'easy Online   happy

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Great news gumba. Hope you are able to work out the cardiac symptoms. Give me best to the real boss.

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#178260 - 12/07/04 07:51 PM Re: OT: GREAT NEWS !!! PSA test....
Darksounds Offline

Cardiac symptoms in chest ? You mean like chest pains ? I too have this occur so I went to the Hospital because I thought it was my heart . They did some tests and found nothing . I also have other symptoms .

I did a blood test , I don't know the results yet but did you know that anamenia can also cause chest pains ? Anamenia can be caused by various things but symptoms of it other than chest pains include shortness of breath , feeling tired , dizzy , being pale , tingling in hands and feet . I have alot of these symptoms which lead me to suspect I might have it , if I do the bloodtest should show it .

That's of coarse just one possibility and more likely if you also experience any of the symptoms I described .

#178261 - 12/07/04 08:07 PM Re: OT: GREAT NEWS !!! PSA test....
Dnj Offline

Great news.....happy holiday

#178262 - 12/08/04 04:51 AM Re: OT: GREAT NEWS !!! PSA test....
ChicoBrasil Offline

Loc: Belo Horizonte,Minas Gerais,Br...
Hello Tony

That great news!!!

Cheers from Brasil

Chico

#178263 - 12/08/04 05:13 AM Re: OT: GREAT NEWS !!! PSA test....
cam8neel Offline

Loc: Providence, RI USA
Tonyyyyyyyyyyy!

What's up, Paesan? So happy to hear you're feeling okay. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season! Give my best to Lydia!

A.-

#178264 - 12/08/04 05:30 AM Re: OT: GREAT NEWS !!! PSA test....
Tom Cavanaugh Offline

Loc: Muskegon, MI
Great news Tony! I would keep looking for reasons for the chest pains. I'm not really buying the anxiety attack explanation. I think that is something they say when they don't know. Go with your gut on this one. If you think something is truly wrong keep looking. Find another doctor, get more opinions, only you know your body.

I go for my physical this morning. They have been keeping a watch on my PSA and prostate. We'll see how it is this time. I'm really lucky, I get the digital exam twice, once from my internist and again from my urologist. Growing old sure is a blast!

Tom

Tom

#178265 - 12/08/04 06:16 AM Re: OT: GREAT NEWS !!! PSA test....
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
thank you all for your replies ...

Quote:
Originally posted by Tom Cavanaugh:
I'm really lucky, I get the digital exam twice, once from my internist and again from my urologist. Growing old sure is a blast!

Tom

Tom ... I hope they at least are good looking ....

Darksounds ... Thanks for the tip ... I hope all works out for you ... please let me know how you make out ... If you don't want to do it here, my e-mail add is in my profile ...
thnx agn all ....
t.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online