Hello again, Forum Friends!

I don't remember whether this was answered before (there is always so much great data on this Forum, I can't keep it all straight!!!), but I will ask it (perhaps again) anyway. When downloading KN7000 songs from other players, there are often Performance Pads in the User section that I would like to keep for future use. However, once I turn off the keyboard, those User pads are gone. and then each time I must reload them again to use them. Is there any way to transfer those desired Performance Pads permanently to the User pad section in my keyboard, so that I can pull them up whenever I want them simply by pushing the PP Bank button, just like I can use all the standard pads?

Second question: is there any way two recorded songs can be blended together into one file to be saved to disk? That is, if I record, for example, one section that goes into the Panel memory, can I record another section without removing the first from the PM to combine the two into one memory to be saved on disk? (Hope this makes sense.)

Thanks for any information and happy autumn to you all!

Ted