SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#41179 - 02/01/05 12:35 PM How Do I Do That - Extended Manual
Walt Tenay Offline

Loc: Rutherfordton, NC
In answer to the questions about the "How Do I Do that Extended Manual" this manual by
Alec Pagaida is also being reduced in price - sorry Alec.

This manual now is available as an adobe full color attachment for $19.95. You can view the manual on your computer but can not print it out.

You can also purchase a bound printed black and white copy for $29.95 that includes priority mail to the US. For shippping outside the US please add $6.00 postage. Once the inventory of printed copies are gone I will not be printing this manual again due to the cost involved. So If your not sure this is the final chapter on this great extended manual.

We have a small inventory of videos of the
KN7000 new features and a very very small inventory of the KN7000 book. Anyone in the
US looking for a savings should contact me
at: keybstud@sc.rr.com.

Thanks,

Walt Tenay
Walt Tenay Keyboard Studios

#41180 - 02/01/05 02:19 PM Re: How Do I Do That - Extended Manual
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi Walt,

You have been a great asset to many of us Technics owners. You know the great value of the book that I purchased from you or you would not be printing second editions.

Fran in Florida

#41181 - 02/01/05 02:41 PM Re: How Do I Do That - Extended Manual
Walt Tenay Offline

Loc: Rutherfordton, NC
Hi Fran,

Thanks for the kind words. I know I mentioned this a long while ago, but "for sure" I can say Alec's book "How Do I Do That" has been purchased in most every state in the US, Puerto Rico and all territories,
and all the way to China, and almost every "free" country in the world.

I would say pretty impressive for sure!!!. I know of no other manual, factory or otherwise
that has been more helpfull to the player be a novice to advanced.

Before this manuals fades into the sunset,
I'd say three cheers to Alec Pagida.

Walt

Quote:
Originally posted by Fran in Florida:
Hi Walt,

You have been a great asset to many of us Technics owners. You know the great value of the book that I purchased from you or you would not be printing second editions.

Fran in Florida

#41182 - 02/01/05 02:46 PM Re: How Do I Do That - Extended Manual
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
HI Walt,
We all say thanks to Alec for this work. I have hundreds of manuals in my studio library and none really compare to his with the possible exception of Craig Andreton's work.
Walt, what Keyboards can we buy from you now?
Are you perchance selling the Korg PA1X?
Best to you
Bebop

#41183 - 02/02/05 02:28 AM Re: How Do I Do That - Extended Manual
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Is this different from "Getting The Most From Your KN7000" ?

Bernie

#41184 - 02/02/05 03:54 AM Re: How Do I Do That - Extended Manual
technicsplayer Offline

yep, the "How Do I Do That" was written as a request for the KN6000/KN6500 and was an all round appraisal of the features, from basics to quite advanced editing, style, pad and sound creation etc all specifically designed to give results comparable to the quality of the presets but easily achievable by the typical owner.

The "Getting the Most" was written as a request to explain and demonstrate (with the supplied compact disk) the new features on the KN7000 in simple terms. From getting started through some new organ theory to tricks for SD right up to all the alternative ways of using digital audio with the CB7 reader kit.

Walt is a great guy to do business with. If you mail him he should have the slideshows I made describing the books to view on your Technics giving more details

#41185 - 02/02/05 05:33 AM Re: How Do I Do That - Extended Manual
Bernie9 Offline

Thank you Alec
I will try to get it from Walt.

By the way, nice hearing from you again. I am but one in thousands you have helped in the past,but I am most appreciative,

Bernie

#41186 - 02/02/05 12:03 PM Re: How Do I Do That - Extended Manual
technicsplayer Offline

you're very welcome

#41187 - 02/05/05 12:45 PM Re: How Do I Do That - Extended Manual
BillT Offline

Loc: Norwich UK
Does anyone know if it is possible for me to get my hands on a copy of "how do I do that extended manual" for the KN6000.If so please tell me how........I am in UK.
ta

#41188 - 02/05/05 02:37 PM Re: How Do I Do That - Extended Manual
Bernie9 Offline

Hi Bill
I was talking to Walt yesterday about getting the same book for KN6000/6500,and he said he is running them now. Will have ready next week.

His e-mail is: keybstud@sc.rr.com

He is a great guy and am sure he can handle it.

Bernie

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online