SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#46899 - 05/25/06 02:48 PM Sheet Music wanted
Chris Housley Offline

Hi Guys,this is a great forum for all us KN7000 players, keep up the good work. Has anyone got the music to; The Minute waltz by L wright. Also My heart & your heart.
Thanks. Chris.

#46900 - 05/26/06 02:48 AM Re: Sheet Music wanted
Sandgroper Offline

Loc: Busselton, Western Australia
Quote:
Originally posted by Chris Housley:
Hi Guys,this is a great forum for all us KN7000 players, keep up the good work. Has anyone got the music to; The Minute waltz by L wright. Also My heart & your heart.
Thanks. Chris.

Hi Chris, Check your email
The only Minute Waltz I know is the Chopin one, so here is a copy. Maybe the version you were wanting was a simplified version ( if possible ) or something completely different, but I thought you might get something out of this. Possibly a headache, as I,ve just been listening to Mel ( the child bride of 45 yrs, and my keyboard player ) swearing as she tried to get up to speed with it after not playing it for ages. I get my keyboard kicks out of tweaking and trying to work out different styles. Musically I play Sax.
I totally agree about this great site.
Regards to all out there
Eddie

#46901 - 05/26/06 04:23 PM Re: Sheet Music wanted
Chris Housley Offline

Thanks Eddie - but not the tune i am after. I will double check the CD to see if i have the correct tital but i am sure it was the Minute waltz, bit not by Choplin!!.
Cheers, Chris.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online