SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#64904 - 04/19/05 05:10 PM On-Screen Playalongs - LAUNCHED!
cees Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
To all KN7000-owners: The on-screen playalong page is published!
Joyce, Joy, Ted and Colin did a tremendous job. Please, convince yourself! Please visit http://www.keso.nl

I whish the Jaybird Production Team good luck with this great initiative. I was honored that I could help the enthusiastic and inspiring Jaybirdteam. The more it is heartwarming that from all over the world (NZ,UK,USA and NL) the projectmembers share their talents to realise the on-screen playalongs. I am sure that future KN7000 owners will appreciate the great job you do. For sure: the Technics KN7000 is still alive ...
Cheers to you all,
Cees
Webmaster of KESO-Songs, KESO-Café and KESO-Jukebox.

#64905 - 04/19/05 06:20 PM Re: On-Screen Playalongs - LAUNCHED!
KeithB Offline

Loc: Melbourne AUSTRALIA
Congratulations, wonderful a ton of fun.
Keith

#64906 - 04/20/05 03:03 AM Re: On-Screen Playalongs - LAUNCHED!
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
I just came from the Keso-Cafe,where I dowloaded the songs from this new project. I think they have done a great job on the three songs. I had almost forgotten the display capability of the kn7000.

I will be anxiously following this project,and thanks,also, to Cees for hosting this initiative
Bernie

#64907 - 04/20/05 06:19 AM Re: On-Screen Playalongs - LAUNCHED!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks so much for sharing. Jaybirds are a talented group.

Fran in Florida

#64908 - 04/20/05 02:11 PM Re: On-Screen Playalongs - LAUNCHED!
The Leans Offline

Loc: Birmingham, England
Hi Cees,

Hope you don't mind, but I couldn't let your post go by without sending you a message of thanks.

The 'Jaybirds' are most grateful to you, for allowing us to use your excellent website, and indeed, for the exposure you're now giving us. Our PLAYALONG project gives us an enormous amount of pleasure, and we shall only be too happy if our efforts can give pleasure to others.

We would like to thank the large number of people who have already visited our section of your website, and can assure everyone of a warm welcome, and our 100% attention to any matters arising. It's our pleasure to do so. Thanks

Colin Leaney (on behalf of the Jaybirds).

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online