SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#46751 - 11/15/04 10:42 AM I AM GOING TO THE SYNTHZONE FORUM IN FLORIDA IN APRIL
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
I have decided to take the brand new motorhome to Florida on its first major trip. Rocky Dawg and I will spend about 10 days to trip over to what ever that town is in Florida, spend a few days, then wander on back home.
I will prolly travel I-10 in case anyone has a place to park over night and would like someone to play for their supper
I am open to taking along anyone to Florida that might like to share expenses and is a member of the synthzone going to the Jam in Florida, but would not take anyone along on the trip back cause it might take years
The last time I went to Florida in the RV, I didn't get back home for 5 years Stayed at Panama City that winter and then wandered.
Forum organizers please send me current info so I can start planning and paying
I have decided to make the Panama Canal cruise from Florida to San Francisco another time. This Jam is more important
Hope to see everyone there
Best to all

------------------
BEBOP
Senior Member SYNTHZONE FORUMS Retired Moderator of Technics Forum http://www.synthzone.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&number=25
Bill Forrest in SAN JOSE, CALIF. USA
ICQ # 562519
Homepage http://www.anycities.com/bebop/

[This message has been edited by BEBOP (edited 11-15-2004).]

#46752 - 11/15/04 11:20 AM Re: I AM GOING TO THE SYNTHZONE FORUM IN FLORIDA IN APRIL
etwo4788 Offline

Loc: S.E. New Mexico USA
BEBOP.......You are severely tempting me! A trip to the April SZ jam would be fantastic! Wish I could actually "plan" to go. Maybe I would be able to go if a last minute decision will work...I would be interested in the possibility of caravaning with you..... However.....

Have obligation to almost 94 yr old Mom in WV where her husband (13 yrs her junior) is failing.....I need to able to get to WV ASAP when she needs me....

Mama comes first!

ELIZABETH

#46753 - 11/15/04 12:30 PM Re: I AM GOING TO THE SYNTHZONE FORUM IN FLORIDA IN APRIL
shcox Offline

Loc: Leesburg, FL USA
BeBop,

Glad you will be joining us after all. Registration and Payment may be made at http://home.earthlink.net/~eastcoastjam/

If you are going to stay at the hotel the phone number is there too. If you are going to be looking for a campground that is close by you will need to research that. I'm certain there are several around the area but I don't "camp" so I'm not aware of what they are or how nice they might be.

Best Wishes,
Heather

#46754 - 11/15/04 01:07 PM Re: I AM GOING TO THE SYNTHZONE FORUM IN FLORIDA IN APRIL
Anonymous
Unregistered

Bill,

There are many campgrouds in the Lady Lake area. If you are pulling a car, you will find many more outside the area, including state parks which are excellent in Florida. We have been campers all our life but sold our class C two years ago. We now camp in motels.

Happy to have you join us.

Heather is the book keeper for the Jam. How many slots do we have left?

Fran in Florida

#46755 - 11/15/04 05:30 PM Re: I AM GOING TO THE SYNTHZONE FORUM IN FLORIDA IN APRIL
Walt Meyer Offline

Loc: Silver City, NM USA
Bebop and all,
Georgiana and I are going to the Jam first and then on the Panama Canal cruise to San Franisco and then fly home.
We'll get to meet a lot of people that so far we have only corresponded with! Should be great.
See you there.
Walt

#46756 - 11/16/04 10:48 AM Re: I AM GOING TO THE SYNTHZONE FORUM IN FLORIDA IN APRIL
Happy Birthday Giovanni Offline

Loc: Norwich Norfolk England
Wow ,

You guys and gals are in a different world to me .

It all sounds so wonderful !!!

I hope you all meet up and have a great time !!!

Giovanni ..(Norwich England )

#46757 - 11/17/04 09:52 AM Re: I AM GOING TO THE SYNTHZONE FORUM IN FLORIDA IN APRIL
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
I am registered and expect to be there in the new motorhome with Rocky and a couple few keyboards. It will be a ball. Jann might fly in also if she can get free time. I registered her too just in case OH I forgot to register Rocky. Well, he don't play much anyway, mostly just sings
You best get signed up while there is still openings. This list is filling up fast and looks like only 13 more can come. That would only be 6 1/2 Couples?? HMMMM
See you there.
Oh I will try to get a RV space far away from everyone else and then we can jam all night too
PS: I am gone in the new motorhome for 10 days so hold up all emails and thanks
Bebop

#46758 - 11/18/04 04:26 AM Re: I AM GOING TO THE SYNTHZONE FORUM IN FLORIDA IN APRIL
RMepstead Offline

Loc: Wootton Bassett - Wiltshire - ...
Attn Heather and Fran
There's quite a few chaps and chappesses living around the Florida who have shown an interest in The Jam in April next year - see http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/kn7000/message/3322
Can you pick up on these folk and help them register etc

#46759 - 11/18/04 04:30 AM Re: I AM GOING TO THE SYNTHZONE FORUM IN FLORIDA IN APRIL
RMepstead Offline

Loc: Wootton Bassett - Wiltshire - ...
Hi Giovanni
There's three of us going from the UK currently - Joan, Willum and me and we're meeting at Heathrow and flying over together - if you're interested I'll give you more details....
Roger M

#46760 - 11/18/04 04:53 AM Re: I AM GOING TO THE SYNTHZONE FORUM IN FLORIDA IN APRIL
shcox Offline

Loc: Leesburg, FL USA
Hi All,

I've updated the web site to include BeBop and Jann. That makes 27 registered.

There are still a few names of people who originally said they wanted to come who have not registered.

If you are planning to attend you can go to http://home.earthlink.net/~eastcoastjam/ and click Agenda to see if your name is on the confirmed or not confirmed list.

I, as one of the committee, would like to remind you that this is YOUR JAM. And while we have planned a basic Agenda it's a "Jam" and not a show so what actually happens at the jam will be up to those who attend.

We want everyone who wants to play to have a chance to do that and hopefully people will play together also.

We also want everyone to have a chance to see and learn about other keyboards that maybe you've not have a chance to hear or play in a live setting like this.

I know I can speak for the entire committee when I say that we are really looking forward to seeing and meeting you and our goal is to simply have a great time.

(This Message is also posted in the GA forum.)

------------------
Heather- Leesburg, FL PR54

[This message has been edited by shcox (edited 11-18-2004).]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online