SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#46761 - 11/18/04 06:31 AM Re: I AM GOING TO THE SYNTHZONE FORUM IN FLORIDA IN APRIL
etwo4788 Offline

Loc: S.E. New Mexico USA
The April Jam sounds like a great opportunity to meet & enjoy sharing music!

I would love to be able to register & plan on being there. However, that is not possible at this time.

As my home is a Motor Home & if I go to the jam at the last minute I would not be staying in the Hotel/motel but in a park somewhere nearby...... Would I need to actually register for the Jam or would it be okay to just show up to enjoy listening when/if I could?

It would be great to have some feedback on my questions ASAP as I am about to head for AZ winter sunshine!

ELIZABETH

#46762 - 11/18/04 07:05 AM Re: I AM GOING TO THE SYNTHZONE FORUM IN FLORIDA IN APRIL
fmlk4u Offline

Loc: Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Hi All,

It sounds phantastic. I am sorry I cannot come. From Netherlands.. finacially impossible. Have a great time then and overthere.

------------------
Kind Regards, Fred

#46763 - 11/18/04 08:01 AM Re: I AM GOING TO THE SYNTHZONE FORUM IN FLORIDA IN APRIL
Anonymous
Unregistered

Elizabeth,

We had a problem finding a large room as the costs were very high and weekends are booked way ahead. The room we have will only support 40 at the most. This is the reason for the advanced registration.
Wish we could accept walk ins as there are many locals that would attend just for the music.

Fran in Florida

#46764 - 11/18/04 11:57 AM Re: I AM GOING TO THE SYNTHZONE FORUM IN FLORIDA IN APRIL
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Quote:
Originally posted by BEBOP:
I I am going to the Synthzone Forum Jam in Florida in April

Bebop, GREAT news! It's gonna be FUN to catch you (my good buddy who lives just down the highway), clear across the'other side' of the Country.

I myself made my East Coast FLA Jam reservation deposit (quite a while back), and really looking forward to meeting as many fellow Synthzone members there. This is yet another RARE opportunity to finally meet one another in person, play our music for each other, as well as together (jam). Even though I don't check the SZ Technics Forum as often as I'd like, I've known some of you on the forums for quite a few years, Bob Hendershot & Jim Eshleman foremost come to mind , of which have included some lively telephone chats, so it's going to be a special treat to finally meet in person, as well as make new arranger keyboard enthusiast friends.

As I no longer own a Technics keyboard (I curently play a Yamaha Tyros), I hope that I'm welcome to attend and participate as well. A GREAT big thanks to Dan Hanson for providing me the use of his Tyros keyboard at the Jam. All I need to remember to pack now is my floppy disk of regs and custom styles & MFD song database file, Technics 4 pedal unit, fakebook, and mic.

My schedule during April 2005 is tight, and because I want to checkout Orlando & DisneyWorld as well, probably will only be able to attend one (or possibly two) days of the event.

I haven't made my airline reservations yet though because my prefered discount airline (SouthWest Airlines) won't book reservations for April 2005 for another month yet. I hope to catch their $99 Oakland-Orlando discount fare. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I'm really getting excited about this event, and hope even MORE people here will be able to make what promisess to be a fun filled memorable arranger keyboard enthusiast's weekend. A BIG thank you to Heather Cox, Dan Hanson, and Fran for all your work in organzing this event.

I invite everyone (if interested) to visit my website and listen to my music: http://scottyee.com

Scott

#46765 - 11/30/04 09:05 PM Re: I AM GOING TO THE SYNTHZONE FORUM IN FLORIDA IN APRIL
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
HI SCOTT,
Happy to hear you are still planning on attending the East Coast Jam.
I will bring a couple of boards in the motorhome that you can use also. Prolly the KN7 and KN26, unless I should have a PA1X by then or find one along the road on the way there
Looking forward to seeing you all there and meeting those of you that did not make our West coast jam.
HEY NIGEL and KERRY, If you want to go, I can tow your Impala behind the motorhome and get you there, so you only have to drive back home BUT, if you want to do Disney Land too, I can tow you back The motorhome is two bedroom each with separate doors so no problem.
I am looking forward to seeing Florida's Disney as I have been to CAl Disney many times including the weekend it opened when I then lived in Hollywood.
See y'all soon
OH yeah had a a great two weeks in the new motorhome in Pismo Beach. We had a terrific Turkey Thanksgiving dinner at the clubhouse of the RV park we were at, along with about 75 other "new" friends.
Best to all
Bebop

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online