Ketron_AJ,

My new SD1 has a little problem and I'd like to know if I could fix it myself...It's not a big deal but it's a problem on this brand new SD1.
I played for a while and I noticed that the pitch wheel doesn't stay exactly on the "0" mark when I let it go. If I touch lightly the pitch wheel on the "0" positin, it moves a little bit and it's more than enough to keep me playing slighlty or even much out of the tone when I use it and then stop using it.
I also noticed another thing about this problem. I guess the SD1 helped me findind the error because sometimes when I turn the SD1 on there is a error message saying "pitch wheel position: not default"... This means the pitch wheel on my keyboard doesn't have a exactly "0" position.

Well... the keyboard is brand new and I can easily trade it but I'll have to wait a week or two and that's a problem to me right now...

If I open the keyboard can I fix this problem myself?...
If I only fix this problem later, out of the warranty, is this problem a big deal to fix or is it easy to fix?...

Please answer me quickly because it's really sad to buy a new keyboard and find this problem...

thanks in advance.

[This message has been edited by Luis.Santos (edited 12-07-2002).]