SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#1880 - 01/19/04 02:17 PM NAMM News
Dave B Offline

Loc: Bath, UK
Hi,

lots of posts here recomending Harmony Centrals news coverage. Over at Sonic State we've been trying hard to improve our news coverage this year, providing stories that aren't all just press releases.

We've put a lot of effort into video, with 10 or so video stories up now and more to come over the next few days.

So come over and have a look www.sonicstate.com please.

Please email me any feedback to dab@sonicstate.com

#1881 - 01/22/04 03:23 AM Re: NAMM News
MORPH! Offline

Loc: Laguna Beach, California, Unit...
Lets consider this as a compliment from sonicstate, as the synthzone domain continues to grow and prevail as the largest most resourceful entity on the internet for hands on applications and information as well as the synthzone's reknowned liason community helping to solve the keybordists challenges with equipment, technical and other issues that effect sound material. In nearly all cases I might add, free of charge.
I believe that the zone DOES have an advertising campaign available for any entity that may wish to apply to be carried as an advertiser listed in the integrity of the synthzone domain. I am merely a long time member. For further information, contact the administration at the contact us link on the bottom of each page on this domain.If you do visit the above site it is best in all fairness for all concerned to let them know that you arrived from the synthzone!

#1882 - 01/22/04 02:01 PM Re: NAMM News
Dave B Offline

Please do consider my post as a compliment. Synth Zone is the best Synth link resource on the internet.

Sonic State already has a link exchange program with Synth Zone (see the bottom of all main pages within Synth Zone). We'll look to expand this (with Nigel's agreement) because Synth Zone is an excellent site.

I posted because there has been mentions of Harmony Centrals NAMM news on this forum and I thought you may benefit from reading Sonic States NAMM news which has a different editorial slant. Just an invitation rather than an advert (although you could see it as one).

#1883 - 01/23/04 09:25 AM Re: NAMM News
tekminus Offline

Soon you'll demand to have this board flown to Cuba.

-tek

#1884 - 01/23/04 12:58 PM Re: NAMM News
Dave B Offline

Further to the above how does the coverage at SOnic State compare with else where? What could we do to improve it and make it more attractive to the users of Synth Zone?

#1885 - 01/23/04 10:39 PM Re: NAMM News
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
I spent a very enjoyable evening recently at NAMM with Dave, Nick, Andy and Geoff who are the Sonic State team. They are a great bunch of guys so it was a real pleasure to spend time with them. Sonic State is an invaluable web resource and provides great news and reviews. Their team was very busy capturing video of NAMM that they are making available on their website. These are really worth taking the time to checkout. We talked about how Synth Zone and Sonic State could help compliment eachother which would only improve resources for online keyboard players.

Dave, I hope you have have managed to catch up on your sleep after such a hectic schedule.

[This message has been edited by Nigel (edited 01-24-2004).]

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online