SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#99981 - 07/20/02 09:20 AM suggestions for the korg pa80
sisi002 Offline

Ok, i know this topic has been already posted on this forum before but i have some suggestions for the korg pa80 too which i wanted to post, if you have more suggestions please add them too...

these are my suggestions :

1. An Appregiator like the triton
2. Support for reading mp3 samples
3. Support for reading/writing larger flashcards(16mb or more)
4. Make it possible to save transpose and scale tuning settings in the performances(like the Rolands have)
5. Possibility to enable/disable transpose for the style tracks individually(like the gem wk8 has)
6. I really miss the "triple" button in the style record mode.(like Roland has) with this button it is much easier for arabian musicians to write more complex style with the percussions(eg. darbuka)
7. Four fill-ins instead of the crappy 2!!!(like most of other proffesional keyboards )

ok, these are my suggestions... i hope someone from Korg reads this and takes it serious...

greetings to all musicians
Sisi

#99982 - 07/21/02 08:11 PM Re: suggestions for the korg pa80
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
I'd love to see an upgrade that changes the fill in buttons to the Yamaha style .. that works as a variation OR a fill in. Much better way of triggering fills - the variation you want has the correct fill in, if you want to change variations ... hit the fill, then hit the Variation you want.
Even my old trusty Farfisa G7 does that.

#99983 - 07/21/02 09:22 PM Re: suggestions for the korg pa80
shiral Offline

Loc: IL, USA
How about fixing the useless "Break"?

Shiral

#99984 - 07/22/02 05:13 AM Re: suggestions for the korg pa80
Bluezplayer Offline

Loc: Catskill Mountains, NY
All good stuff...

Several things I see here that I have also had on my wish list since day one. The styles per fill issue has always been one of my biggest gripes. My wish list would also include having a better factory piano sample and the abiltity to sync the pattern sequencer to an external midi device ( main sequencers have the capability, but not the pattern seque4ncer... )

The break button is utterly useless to me as well.

AJ

[This message has been edited by Bluezplayer (edited 07-22-2002).]

#99985 - 07/22/02 05:42 PM Re: suggestions for the korg pa80
shiral Offline

Loc: IL, USA
Yamaha keyboards let you stop all the accompaniment tracks except the drum and percussion tracks by hitting three adjacent keys together. I don't see anything like that on PA80; I am using the memory button as a way around, but that is cumbersome. I think there should be a simpler way to do that.

Shiral

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online