ViLo Offline

Loc: Dallas Tx., USA
Bill GEt well SOON!!!!

------------------
www.tagworld.com/vicentelopez

HE'S COMING, MAKE MUSIC, GET READY! smile

#99463 - 12/12/06 08:22 PM Re: Semilive in hospital
Dnj Offline

Gary thanx for the update ....I hope everything goes well for him.

#99464 - 12/13/06 10:12 AM Re: Semilive in hospital
Tom Cavanaugh Offline

Loc: Muskegon, MI
Don,

Bill was at the Jam right? Wish his well for me please.

Tom

Tom

#99465 - 12/13/06 10:18 AM Re: Semilive in hospital
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Yes, Bill is the tall guy playing rhythm guitar.
I just talked to him and he is going home later today. He will wear a heart monitor for two days.
They didn't find anything wrong with his heart, and suspect it was reaction to medicine, but they aren't sure.
DonM

#99466 - 12/13/06 07:01 PM Re: Semilive in hospital
Tom Cavanaugh Offline

Loc: Muskegon, MI
Don,

Give him my best wishes. He was helping me out on chord changes at the jam when we were playing songs I didn't know.

Tom

Tom

#99467 - 12/13/06 07:16 PM Re: Semilive in hospital
btweengigs Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
Also...best wishes to Bill for a speedy recovery from a Florida member.
Eddie

#99468 - 12/14/06 04:51 AM Re: Semilive in hospital
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Bill, best wishes for a speedy recovery. Glad to hear it was probably a reaction to medication.

#99469 - 12/14/06 05:39 AM Re: Semilive in hospital
mikeathome1 Offline

Loc: Syracuse NY
Best wishes Bill !

#99470 - 12/14/06 05:48 AM Re: Semilive in hospital
SemiLiveMusic Offline

Loc: Louisiana, USA
Yippee, I got home last night! Still grubby as a mountaineer. Haven't had a bath since Saturday. Yuck. I still can't clean up other than a sponge bath because of this Holter monitor. But tonight, I'll get slick! I turn it in tonight.

Thanks to everyone, I appreciate it. And phone calls. Even our friend living in exile now, ScottYee, called me several times!

Bottom line is that they do not know what happened. The good news is that my arteries are in good shape. The aches and pains of August - November are a big mystery. I would have bet one million dollars it was blockage. Docs agreed it seemed like a dead giveaway but when I aced the stress test, they were surprised. Cath procedure confirmed arteries clear. Cholesterol was 140! Other blood lipids excellent. Echocardiogram showed good pumping efficiency.

The passing out and near-passing-out episodes are another mystery. That is now the worry.

I am not convinced at all that all is well; I think something is definitely askew but it's certainly a head-scratcher and I won't bore you with any more details. But if I had to guess, I think something else will show up again. I just hope it is not brain-related. I'm dumb enough as it is.

They do not know if it was meds conflict or not. In fact, they put me back on what I was on before!

Thanks again!

------------------
Bill
SmallGig.com

#99471 - 12/14/06 06:23 AM Re: Semilive in hospital
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Quote:
Originally posted by SemiLiveMusic:

Bottom line is that they do not know what happened. The good news is that my arteries are in good shape. The aches and pains of August - November are a big mystery. I would have bet one million dollars it was blockage.

The passing out and near-passing-out episodes are another mystery. That is now the worry.

I am not convinced at all that all is well; I think something is definitely askew but it's certainly a head-scratcher and I won't bore you with any more details. But if I had to guess, I think something else will show up again. I just hope it is not brain-related. I'm dumb enough as it is.

They do not know if it was meds conflict or not. In fact, they put me back on what I was on before!

Thanks again!

Bill:

Have they exporled the possibility that you have having problems with something called "Syncopy" (Syncope)not sure of the spelling. ( it has nothing to do with syncopation in music ). A couple of years ago my mother experienced similar symptoms passing out for no reason. Turns out it was what they called syncopy. I don't remember all the details, But, from what I remember is there is a sudden rise in blood pressure while the heart rate drops when this happens the person passes out briefly. There is a test avaliable in some hosptials called the "tilt table test" This test simulates the sudden rise in blood pressure and drop in heart rate. You may want to mention this to your doctor. Good luck.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online