SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#98191 - 10/30/03 05:56 PM I Met AJ today...
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Yes, Keyboard City really does exist, and the two times I was there, Dan0 was out playing racketball. The personable, young man manning the store was none other than AJ, who is also quite knowledgeable as well. I only had a few minutes to spend there, but it was time well spent. If any of the Synthzone members have the opportunity, stop by and visit the store, which seems to be growing by leaps and bounds with additional inventory.

Cheers,

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#98192 - 10/30/03 06:46 PM Re: I Met AJ today...
DanO1 Offline

Loc: Maryland
Hi Gary ,

We share the same birthday , but seem so far apart . I'm playing racquetball just to "duck " ya .
Call me next time ....

#98193 - 10/30/03 06:47 PM Re: I Met AJ today...
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
Congratulations on your prospering business DanO. Things must be good if you have time to play racketball on a regular basis during business hours. Btw, I hope you're paying AJ what he's worth!...

Best regards,
Mike

#98194 - 10/30/03 07:43 PM Re: I Met AJ today...
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
I stopped playing racketball when I found out just how much that ball hurts when it whacks you in the back of the head--Ouch!!!!!

I'll call you the next time I'm in your neighborhood--it's your turn to buy the beer. Coors Light

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online