SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#98186 - 12/06/03 12:33 PM Damn, will I never learn...
YamBox Offline

Loc: Finland
Will I never learn to shut up before I know enough?? Probably NOT

Earlier I posted that Psr2k is nice but I needed more. Well now I got more and still got the 2k!

Allthough knowing there is sooo much you can do on 2k, it felt not enough. Got a lot of new styles, voices and multipads on computer hard disk and moved few of them with floppy in to my 2k.

Earlier I had built my self an audiocable from 2k to my desktop so it only needed to plug in and try to record with it.

Result was amazing. I could do more editing, puncn in and out without problems(psr2k owners know what I'm talking about), add very much more effect and so on and so on...

When will learn to shut up before taking bit deeper look...

#98187 - 12/06/03 12:47 PM Re: Damn, will I never learn...
travlin'easy Online   happy

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
I think you'll find that most of the folks, but not all, that say bad things about the 2K and the 2100 either have never played one, don't own one, or have never taken the time to explore all the wonderful attributes of this fantastic machine. Don't feel bad about your earlier statement--you're not the first person to do this, and I seriously doubt that you'll be the last.

The best advice I have for anyone that purchases a PSR-2000 or 2100 is to go to www.psrtutorial.com and go through all of the tutorials. And, after you've done this, you will still have only scratched the surface. I purchased mine just a few weeks after they came on the market in the mid-Atlantic region, and I'm still finding things that I never knew was possible in any keyboard, let alone one this inexpensive.

Enjoy,

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#98188 - 12/07/03 12:18 AM Re: Damn, will I never learn...
YamBox Offline

Thats where I got those styles, voices, multipads, new ideas, figured out few minor things and best of all getting all this and still leaving there very much to next time I feal I need more!

"So let the fun begin"

#98189 - 12/08/03 07:26 AM Re: Damn, will I never learn...
Starkeeper Offline

Loc: Toronto
YamBox,
What software are you using to access the PSR2K (XG Works)?
Starkeeper

#98190 - 12/09/03 02:21 AM Re: Damn, will I never learn...
YamBox Offline

So far Iīve used Cool Edit for recording purposes but I yet donīt have midi cable so I canīt access my 2k at the moment...

I have this week holiday and supposed to get that midi cable but my car broke down yesterday costing so much to repair that I have to get that cable later. Again...

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online