SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#96895 - 03/05/02 08:12 PM THIS IS TRULY A MIRACLE!!!
ComposerRyan Offline

Hi everybody! I know it's been a long time since I've written out here, but a lot has been going on lately...so I'll go ahead and update you about everything!

First of all, before I go on, I want to thank everyone who has contributed to this! You all are very special people - you have made my family's dream come true, you have given us hope, and you have shown us that this world is still full of wonderful, loving people like you guys! This forum is like a family, you all have been there for my family and me in a time of need, given me valuable advice, encouraged me, and provided me with a peaceful atmosphere on this forum! This forum is a one-of-a-kind and I do not think you will be able to find a forum like this one on the internet! Again, my family and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts. You have impacted our lives and touched us deeply!

Of course, our thanks also goes out to Yamaha who will be donating the keyboad to us when they find the time! They have obviously gone out of their way to organize this all and make sure that is all comes together just at the right time! Yamaha is an amazing coporation with a big heart, they are special too - do not forget that! They have changed an entire family and given us a new perspective about life and the people of this world! Thank you Yamaha!

About the gear:
We have received the laptop and sound module from Uncle Dave and the accessories from George Kaye! The only thing we do not have yet is the keyboad.

We have been having tons of fun playing with the new gifts that we have received! The laptop and sound module are absolutely perfect for the home studio setup, it is just awesome!!! Plus, we received a padded keyboard bag, microphone and microphone stand, and a keyboard stand as well! WOW!!! (I hope I didn't leave out anything!) This is truly a miracle, we realize how fortunate we are! We know that other talented musicians would just love to have this stuff - so, when I grow up, I want to follow in your footsteps and give people hope by making their dreams come true! You all have performed a miracle!

The keyboard stand is very nice, it can easily be adjusted to fit the dimensions of the keyboard. It is also very sturdy and I cannot wait to see the PSR740 on it! With this, the microphone stand can also be easily adjusted so that it actually hangs over the keyboard. That way, the person who is playing the keyboard could play and sing at the same time! That is so awesome! The keyboard carrying bag is very convienent too! The microphone carrying case fits absolutely perfect in the bag's side pocket and it will be very useful when it comes time to actually peform!

As you can see, A LOT of effort has gone into this! I realize that it took a lot of time, patience, and, of course, money to organize this all so that it would come together so perfectly. The studio is ready for the PSR740 to arrive and we are so excited to be receiving the keyboard directly from Yamaha! I look forward to meeting the Yamaha rep. and actually telling him how we feel about what everyone has done for us!

Don't worry, when the time comes, we will share some of our music with you all! We have already composed some songs using the laptop and the sound quality is the best sound quality I have ever heard! We have never had such an opportunity handed to us before, we are so grateful and appreciative for everything that we have received! You all (including YAMAHA!) are truly a blessing to my family and me!

I cannot say enough to thank you! Only one word could describe what has taken place: a miracle! Again, thank you all - you are all wonderful, special people, I want you to know that! We'll let you know when we receive the keyboard from Yamaha...see you all around on the forum and have a nice day,
Ryan [img]http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/biggrin.gif[/img]

ALSO, PLEASE BE SURE TO VISIT THE WEBQUAD NETWORK AT:
http://www.webquad.com

CONTACT ME AT:
composerryan@webquad.com

#96896 - 03/05/02 09:47 PM Re: THIS IS TRULY A MIRACLE!!!
Beakybird Offline

We look forward to hearing "Ryan's Song"

Larry

#96897 - 03/06/02 01:00 PM Re: THIS IS TRULY A MIRACLE!!!
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
I heard from Yamaha today, and after tracking the "route" of your new psr740 - we have traced it to the rep's home in YOUR state! Unfortunatly ... the rep is in Kentucky, so you'll have to wait a bit more. He hopes to be at your place on Saturday - wait for the call !
Looks like the home stretch - cross yer fingers !

#96898 - 03/07/02 05:58 PM Re: THIS IS TRULY A MIRACLE!!!
ComposerRyan Offline

Thanks Uncle Dave for updating me about Yamaha! We are so excited and grateful that Yamaha is going to actually personally deliver the keyboard...we look forward to hearing from them soon!!!

Yamaha, you guys are truly amazing and a blessing to my family and me! You have impacted our lives deeply and we truly look forward to meeting you when you actually arrive at our front door...you are performing a miracle and it is amazing how this is all coming together perfectly! I realize how much effort has gone into this and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything that you are doing for us! You have touched my family and me deeply and we are so blessed to have this opportunity that you are giving us!

Larry, I can't wait to share our music with you here on the forum! We have never had the opportunity to even see a keyboard with the capabilities that the awesome PSR740 offers!!! We live in an area where there is no musical opportunities, so we have never even seen or touched a keyboard like that of the PSR740...I can't believe that Yamaha is actually donating it to us! They are truly amazing!!! Thanks YAMAHA!!!!

Well, again thanks for the comments! Thanks Uncle Dave for telling me about Yamaha, we really look forward to hearing from them soon! We have been anticipating their call for sometime now and I cannot wait to finally talk to these wonderful people! This is all coming together perfectly...See you around on the forum and have a nice day everyone!
Ryan

ALSO, PLEASE BE SURE TO VISIT THE WEBQUAD NETWORK AT:
http://www.webquad.com

CONTACT ME AT:
composerryan@webquad.com

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online