SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#96649 - 02/02/04 08:02 PM Yamaha Tyros, PSR3000
sunshine1 Offline

Loc: Queenstown, N. B. Canada
I checked out Andy's Music online store. He has a Tyros "B" quality stock. Have any of you ever purchased "B" quality instruments over the Internet and, if so, were you happy with what you received? Where is Andy's located? I'm in Eastern Canada. I noticed where InstrumentPro offers the Tyros for $2795 including bag, stand and speakers. If purchased in the USA, will Yamaha honor the warranty in Canada?
I just came across this discussion site and have really appreciated the input... very informative... thanks and God bless!

#96650 - 02/02/04 08:13 PM Re: Yamaha Tyros, PSR3000
Dnj Offline

#96651 - 02/02/04 08:27 PM Re: Yamaha Tyros, PSR3000
Grubba99 Offline

Sunshine don't order to Canada. Customs will charge you like an insane duty price (something like 50%) Just wanted to warn you.

#96652 - 02/02/04 08:34 PM Re: Yamaha Tyros, PSR3000
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
Hi and welcome to the Synth Zone.

B stock is a product that has either been on the sales floor as a demo instrument or it may have been purchased by someone and brought back. B stock can have small minor surface scratches, dents, etc. or other anomalies or it may not have any of those but simply was a demo unit that was played (most likely extensively but then again maybe for just a short period) and the keys may have minor surfaces scratches (from people playing it). B stock has the same original Manufacturers Warranty that a factory sealed item does. You can take your chance and get a B stock item and it may well be perfectly acceptable to you and you'll save some money in the process. On the other hand you may find the B stock item a little more than you bargained for and end up returning it because of it having too many scratches, dents, or other anomalies. Btw, B stock items are guaranteed that every feature on the Keyboard, etc., is in working order. That may not be much of a consolation though if there is a big dent staring you in the face when you play it. Some people could care less about scratches or dents as long as it works properly otherwise. Then again, some people won't tolerate any anomalies - me included.

Best regards,
Mike

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online