SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#95729 - 06/24/01 02:41 AM Solton SD1 internal patterns
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
Hi Folks ;-)
Glad to see the board up and running again.
I'm till searching for some Solton SD1 patterns or styles to see if my EMC can handle that type of files to convert for my KN5000.
If so,it would be very nice to have more of the new styles / patterns who's not present at the X1.
I was on a stand/demo for SD1,and have to say that this is the first time that I really are thinking about to buy something else than Technics.
If someone are willing to give it a try, I might have something for your interest too.

GJ

PS.
At some earlier postings on this board I could see that someone started talk about "pirat-copy" when a user asked for styles, but as far as I've been told, the INTERNAL "on board" styles in the keyboards is a kind of common public styles.
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#95730 - 06/24/01 04:36 AM Re: Solton SD1 internal patterns
Roel Offline

Hi GJ,
This is the first time I see your name on the forum so WELCOME on this fantastic discussion site.
Unfortunately there are only a very view of SD1's available. As soon as I have mine I will send you some.... OK ?

Roel
The Netherlands

#95731 - 06/24/01 05:05 AM Re: Solton SD1 internal patterns
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
Hi Roel ;-)
Thank's a lot for your reply.
Well,maybe I'm going to be more regular in the future,but as you know,I'm pretty busy to keep up with my ovn site,and try to answer all incoming e-mails as good as I can.

I'm looking forward to hear from you again,and please don't hesitate to tell me if it is anything I can do for you.
Happy playing,
Regards
GJ
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online