SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#95527 - 11/22/05 09:59 AM Re: Nigel please allow me to say goodbye
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Participation in this forum is totally optional. If you choose to drop out because someone offended you, you can certainly do so.
Some people drop out of LIFE because it doesn't suit them. May not be a good decision, but it's YOUR decision.
Dominik, I am 62 years old, so I suppose I'm one of the guys of which you speak. By the way, you will get there sooner that you can ever imagine. You've been promoting your product here for a couple of years now. As far as I can tell it's still not finished or ready for the general market. I suspect promoting your product is the ONLY reason you are here anyway, as you have never contributed anything positive. So, as we say in the South, don't let the door hit you in the rear as you leave.
Nigel, if this is out of line, you won't hurt my feelings if you delete it!
DonM

[This message has been edited by DonM (edited 11-22-2005).]

#95528 - 11/22/05 11:04 AM Re: Nigel please allow me to say goodbye
Tony Rome Offline

Loc: Cozumel Mexico
Don....we never seem to have the time to read all of the posts on the Zone, time permitting and so some get by like the post you mentioned here....my friend, you are on the money and I concur with your words exactly....Bravo....
TR

[This message has been edited by Tony Rome (edited 11-22-2005).]

#95529 - 11/22/05 11:37 AM Re: Nigel please allow me to say goodbye
loungelyzard Offline

Loc: North Eastern Calif.
Zsssishhhh:
Now us old people are getting picked on,in this thread. I think a few of us needs a couple days vacation. and a few new styles to play with.

Maybe its my deoderant.....sniff sniff....Naaw, stil smell like burning bakelite......Pose

#95530 - 11/22/05 11:45 AM Re: Nigel please allow me to say goodbye
loungelyzard Offline

Loc: North Eastern Calif.
Pose

You're a idiot making statements like that, where do you get off yada yad yada. just adding fuel to the fire....

Come on gang enough's enough's.. We're all BROTHER MUSICIANS, brothers always spat, but its usually short lived. and brothers are the first to turn and defend the other when the chips are down....

Please let this be the last post.......

Loungelyzard

#95531 - 11/22/05 12:00 PM Re: Nigel please allow me to say goodbye
cassp Offline

Loc: Motown
This is amazing. Do we remember back at the beginning of the year when there was all this talk about how boring the forum was becoming. Comments were made about the changing face of the membership and the immaturity of some of the newer members.

Well, I guess some of the kids have finally gotten mad and are going to take their bats and go home (an Americanism, sorry). I'm 55 and don't feel I'm an oldie yet, but I certainly agree with Don M ... see you boys.

#95532 - 11/22/05 10:41 PM Re: Nigel please allow me to say goodbye
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Well I think everyone has had a chance to say whatever they needed to say and everything ends up ending at some time. So on that note I am closing down this thread.

But I'm always sorry to see longtime members and friends leave the forum. Whenever you feel that you can return you are always welcome to.

I have been criticized in the past for not being extreme enough with my censorship on the forums, but I strongly disagree. I will always censor offensive and abusive postings but I will not try to outlaw difference of opinion. Just like anywhere else in life you must manage that yourselves. That is simply a matter of being human.

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online