SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#95517 - 11/21/05 05:06 AM Re: Nigel please allow me to say goodbye
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Why the hell is everyone so "touchy" on this board? Is it really true that the older we get, the more crusty and intolerante we get?

Roel and Chico, I find your participation here like spices in a recipe some people like hot spices some people don't, but it really adds flavor to the recipe. Roel especially likes to dish out his tart and tangy flavors, but does this mean he doesn't like to consume them as well? I think so.

I think we all need to be more tolerant and patient and not get so hung up on double-meanings and percieved insults. Theres just too much of that negative stuff going on.

Please stay guys.

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#95518 - 11/21/05 05:20 AM Re: Nigel please allow me to say goodbye
pianodano Offline

Loc: Chesapeake, Virginia
Quote:
Originally posted by TheWolf:

I can't believe this.. my earlier comment in this thread has now "mysteriously" disappeared. Well I'm not having this any more. I'm outta here.

Admin, you can now delete my user account (too).

I was wondering were that post went.

Danny

#95519 - 11/21/05 05:44 AM Re: Nigel please allow me to say goodbye
Anonymous
Unregistered

After read this thread, finally we have undertsnad what for a shame forum this is...
I get stupid from Roel but now I see that here give only crazy people.
This is NOT one arranger-keyboards forum...
This is another probe that I DONT have NOTHING to learn and discuss here. Only old people with OLD mentality.
I dont care if you are not interested in my product, because soon you will see one surprise ( brand)

Thewolf, i agree with you 100%%%%%.

Nigel AGAIN for the 4th times:: ELETE totally my account here too!!!

#95520 - 11/21/05 06:08 AM Re: Nigel please allow me to say goodbye
chony Offline

Loc: New York
Wow, The level of maturity here... I can't believe Nigel has to put up with this.

Suggestion: Nigel, you should start charging a membership fee. People generally appreciate what they pay for.

#95521 - 11/21/05 09:39 AM Re: Nigel please allow me to say goodbye
rolandfan Offline

Loc: South Africa
Id be very sad if roel and chico dont come back. Maybe a silly joke would help.. What do u get if u cross a bridge with a car? Answer:the other side. heres an original one of mine...whats the difference between a keyboard player and a soccer referee? One plays the notes and the other notes the play

#95522 - 11/21/05 10:53 AM Re: Nigel please allow me to say goodbye
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Quote:
Originally posted by TheWolf:

I can't believe this.. my earlier comment in this thread has now "mysteriously" disappeared. Well I'm not having this any more. I'm outta here.

Admin, you can now delete my user account (too).

It disappeared because it was criticizing other members by name. I have never allowed that because it causes unecessary arguements that have no redeeming value.

I will disable your account as you requested later today. I don't delete accounts because that would allow other people to re-register them in order to look like you. I just disable accounts so they become unuseable by anyone. If you ever change your mind you can always contact me to reactivate your account.

[This message has been edited by Nigel (edited 11-21-2005).]

#95523 - 11/21/05 12:05 PM Re: Nigel please allow me to say goodbye
nardoni2002 Offline

Loc: malaga, spain
I think alot of the upset is caused and received via stress,some people are under a tremendous amount of pressure (not always our own making) if none of you start to think about your life, maybe taking it a bit easier or meditating or making changes,then i am sorry to say it but, you ain,t gonna live long,
I know this is out of context but,look at the man who kills another cause he looked at him,or road rage,they go to jail,then realise after why ?why did i do it? its not as if he attacked me physically? and now i am gonna spend 30 years in jail.
Bebop,is one of the most kindest person i know,he regularly sends me emails,(are you on his list) and if you have a heart some of the stories he sends will break it, you are all good people, you just may have to look at yourself in the mirror ,look at your familly photos when you are away at work,and just think what you have to be thankful for.mike

#95524 - 11/21/05 03:33 PM Re: Nigel please allow me to say goodbye
Quasar Offline

Hi. I have no idea what any of this is about, nor do I have any need or desire to.

But I really believe that most conflicts can be amicably resolved, provided that the people involved are of good will. May peace be with you all.

#95525 - 11/21/05 08:19 PM Re: Nigel please allow me to say goodbye
GlennT Offline

Loc: Medina, OH, USA
You're wasting your time guys, nobody's gonna change nobody. Save your time and energy - make music.

Glenn

#95526 - 11/21/05 08:28 PM Re: Nigel please allow me to say goodbye
shboom Offline

Loc: Victoria, British Columbia
Roel & Chico...
Your insight, knowledge, and friendship are invaluable here.

I for one have learned so much on this forum...and not just with regards to keyboards, but human nature.
Please reconsider.
Without your wisdom, and your music...I, for one, will have less to look forward to.

Just my thots....

------------------
...shboom

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online