SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#94358 - 12/19/03 10:23 AM Re: OT-mild heart attack
KN_Fan Offline

Thank you very much all for your concerns and support!

My dad and I have always been close. Heck, we even jammed quite a few times ourselves, can't get any better than that! (of course, he always balk at my constant use of 'transpose' button )

Ironically- he's not a drinker, not a smoker (haven't done so in the last 25 years), eats healty- perhaps too healthy, etc..

But now he's doing quite well and still enjoying his rests and have more time for his KN7000 and Tyros at home! Dang!

Thanks again guys for all your support!

#94359 - 12/19/03 10:30 AM Re: OT-mild heart attack
KN_Fan Offline

Guys,
Me again- just checked my email- hehe...my dad sent me a thank you note to me and he said he's touched by my post.

He also said thanks to you all for your thoughts!!

Man- this board is beyond just music- I tell ya!

#94360 - 12/19/03 08:03 PM Re: OT-mild heart attack
cassp Offline

Loc: Motown
KN - there's no such thing as a mild heart attack. They told me afterwards that mine was on the mild side. I still needed 5 stents and eventually had a double bypass. I certainly hope your dad is luckier in those areas. BUT my real meaning is... since my heart attack, my entire philosophy on life has changed. Hey, it got me here Really, dad probably thinks about you constantly; stay close to him even though you can't be with him. Gotta go, my eyes are misting up; that happens a lot now too.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online