Sorry to be off topic guys,

I remember reading some of our friends here had their bypass or something before. Well, one thing happened earlier this month/week. My dad had a hard attack during one of his music performances (like a quartet he performs with his friends from church for church gatherings), at least that's how I gathered from my mom. I think he's doing better and recovering as I'm typing this. He had his b-day party with about 100 friends and family attending. Shows how succesful he is in life by how many people coming. Having friends like that is like beyond how much money you can make sometime. Sorry, just in the 'moment' don't mean to be preachy.

When I read that email- my heart stopped and my life flashes before my eyes. He and I have always been close and talks heart to heart quite a lot. I owe pretty much everything good about me so even though I don't usually say "love" to him that much, I sent him a couple birthday cards (it's his birthday also a couple days ago), a small gift and a get well card. I'm a bit under certain limitations from visiting him (I live in the U.S, he lives in our homecountry), but I miss him too.

I guess just a reminder to all of us, to stay healthy, eat well, try to enjoy life and be close to your family and tell them you love them, not just in holiday times like this, but as much as you can.

Peace and happy holidays.

KN.