SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#94066 - 01/26/00 08:25 AM Tempo Click re George Kaye
Tom Cavanaugh Offline

Loc: Muskegon, MI
George I'm using the old volume pedal that I used with my PS6100. I had to set it to reverse to work properly. When I have the pedal fully back I hear nothing, no styles playing, no keys when pressed, no tempo click. This old pedal reduces the volume to no output. I think I have it set to master. I'll check when I get home. Just a side note, the people in your area are very lucky to have a dealer that is as knowledgeable and helpful as you. I have to travel 40 miles to even find a dealer that sells arranger type keyboards and then all they push at you is Technics. They claim Yamaha is good for the cheap stuff, but for the better stuff, Technics is a better value with better sound. I wish I lived in your area. Thank you for being there to so many of us on this and the previous forum.

Tom Cavanaugh

Tom

#94067 - 01/28/00 07:00 AM Re: Tempo Click re George Kaye
Tom Cavanaugh Offline

Loc: Muskegon, MI
George,

I checked again last night and George is correct as usual. The click does not go away with the Yamaha expression pedal backed all the way off. I must be nuts. Maybe I had my aftermarket expression pedal between the output of the keyboard and my amp. I'll try to see if this method works over the weekend. I'm also going to try the Yamaha pedal again just to verify that I'm nuts. I really ought to have a X1.

Tom

#94068 - 01/28/00 08:34 AM Re: Tempo Click re George Kaye
George Kaye Offline

Loc: Reseda, California USA
Tom,
I'd love to sell you one! And I'd be right here to help you every step of the way!
George Kaye
(Retired 2021)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online