SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#93410 - 04/15/07 08:18 PM Re: Free music notation program download until 1:40 AM
RobertG Offline

Loc: Southeastern PA, USA
Scott: Repeats are something I did figure out in Magic Score. After you play your music you add repeats.

1. Click on the Symbols palette.

2. Click on the "Repeat Open" tool and click on the first measure that is in the repeated bars.

3. Click on the "Repeat Close" tool and click on the end of the measure of your first ending.

4. Click on the "Volta" tool, click on the measure inside of the range you choose in step 3 where the first ending begins, choose 1st and tell it how many measures from the start of the first ending to the end of the repeat you selected in step 3.

5. Click on "Volta" tool again, click on the 1st measure that is outside of the range of measures you selected in step 3, choose 2nd and the number of measures in the 2nd ending.

If you had a 3rd, 4th ending etc. you would expand the range of step 3 to include every ending except of the last.

#93411 - 04/16/07 05:42 AM Re: Free music notation program download until 1:40 AM
RobertG Offline

Loc: Southeastern PA, USA
Got an email response from the company on my questions about lyrics and chords. Here is the response I got:

Hello!

1. When I enter lyrics they appear above the notes. Can they appear below the notes.

May be you have not last version (5.110)?

2. Can I enter chords in the school version. Hitting Alt+C causes a program error and there is no chord palette.

For this you have use version Maestro or Classic:

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online