Hi!

In music knowledge is everything. Knowledge is a part of a great deal of processes that are going on when being a musician is a part of your life. For example you can buy a very bad expensive unit that doesn't fit your style and you lose a lot of money and possibilities as a musician if you are poor. You can also practise in an ineffective way and become much worse on your instrument than your potential. You can make a bunch of bad business decisions and end up poor. I can continue like this several hours. My point is that knowledge is really important and that's why also online sources are important because they serve as teachers.

So I'd like to know what web sites you find the most important on the web and how you consume them effectively together? Do you have any online sources with professional advice regarding music production in detail etc? Are you paying for any service online and find it worth it? Do you have any link to an online source with really professional reviews on a lot of stuff?

Online sources such as http://www.consumersearch.com are very valuable, I just wish it would contain music gear as well.

Best regards,
YamahaAndy

[This message has been edited by YamahaAndy (edited 03-02-2005).]