SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#90911 - 11/23/03 01:43 AM Re: genesys
PaulD Offline

Loc: Eugene, OR
Mike, Thanks for that vote of confidence. You'd be surprised how many stores across the US that have the Genesys or the Genesys PRO in-stock. At this time, I have no plans to introduce Genesys keyboards into catalog stores.

#90912 - 11/23/03 07:55 AM Re: genesys
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
Originally posted by: George Kaye

Mike,
"Paul Davis has become National Sales Manager recently here in the USA. He was never the service manager but rather regional sales manager in the Western United States."

>My mistake George. Thanks for clarifying that. Actually after investigating further I think Paul's 'true' title is: "District Sales Manager", ie., DSM. His district being the Western United States. PS: What a huge undertaking! With your willingness to go out of your way and drive from place to place to display and demo a Genesys or Genesys Pro I would imagine your vehicle has racked up many a mile Paul. I hope GEM is giving you a driving allowance.

Originally posted by: PaulD

"You'd be surprised how many stores across the US that have the Genesys or the Genesys PRO in-stock. At this time, I have no plans to introduce Genesys keyboards into catalog stores."

>Paul your statement comes as a shock to me. If what you're saying is true (and I don't doubt that it is) please tell your underlings to ship some Genesys/Pro's to the San Diego area. I have searched high and low for the Genesys Pro here in the San Diego area but came up empty handed. It sure would be nice to demo a Genesys Pro in my area instead of having to drive a 100+ miles to demo one at George's store.

After I demoed it here and decided to get it I would then be willing to travel up to George's and purchase it from him. But to demo it here in my area would possibly save me a fruitless trip up to George's demoing one there and finding out it didn't suit me, ie., (my Arranger needs, style of playing, features, etc.) I just spent half a day fighting traffic using a half tank of gas, breathing all that smog (no offense George ) and got home with nothing to show for it - except of course in being able to meet George, and see his store and all that it offers. What is GEM's reasoning and aversion to placing the Genesys/Pro in the San Diego area anyway? PS: If there really is a store in my area please let me know which one[s] it/they are Paul.

Best regards,
Mike

#90913 - 11/23/03 11:16 AM Re: genesys
PaulD Offline

Loc: Eugene, OR
Mike,

George is correct; I am the National Sales Manager for Generalmusic. I was the DSM for the Western State and have recently been promoted to NSM. I will be down in your area again soon, and would be more than happy to hook up with you, and show you the Genesys PRO (or Genesys). We do not currently have a dealer stocking the Genesys series instruments in your area, but hopefully that will change. Over my years with Generalmusic, we have made great strides in distribution of our products and it is only getting better everyday. Thanks again for your intrest in Generalmusic products.

Best Regards,

Paul

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online