SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#88533 - 11/14/09 02:42 PM Re: Can't we DO SOMETHING about the disrespect and bickering?
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Ray, you're MAKING my point....good natured exchanges between people who like each other.

That's the way it should be!

Russ

#88534 - 11/17/09 09:27 AM Re: Can't we DO SOMETHING about the disrespect and bickering?
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Russ, you are an idiot. There's not nearly enough bickering on this site. You must have been kicked out of Dale Carnegie's course.
And that moron Nigel, he must be from some foreign country like Russia or Australia.
And I'll bet Taike can't speak Pig Latin.
DonM

P.S. Hope you can see the tongue in my cheek.
P.S.S. Hope it's my tongue.
onDa asonMa

#88535 - 11/17/09 11:10 AM Re: Can't we DO SOMETHING about the disrespect and bickering?
captain Russ Offline

Mason, if I could raise my leg that high, I'd kick your butt (LOL)!

Russ (the ultimate Mason wannabe) Lay

#88536 - 11/17/09 02:42 PM Re: Can't we DO SOMETHING about the disrespect and bickering?
Taike Offline

Loc: Xingyi, Guizhou (China)
Uh...anway educatedway igpay, Iway amway. Oinkway! Oinkway! aike

Tay

------------------
Bo pen nyang.

[This message has been edited by Taike (edited 11-17-2009).]

#88537 - 11/18/09 10:03 AM Re: Can't we DO SOMETHING about the disrespect and bickering?
FAEbGBD Offline

Loc: Nashvville TN
but, can you speak pig latin in Chinese? Mind, I wouldn't know the difference, but it sure would be crazy to listen to.

#88538 - 11/18/09 02:54 PM Re: Can't we DO SOMETHING about the disrespect and bickering?
Taike Offline

Loc: Xingyi, Guizhou (China)
Quote:
Originally posted by FAEbGBD:
but, can you speak pig latin in Chinese? Mind, I wouldn't know the difference, but it sure would be crazy to listen to.

Wo mei you shen ma li hai!

I am not that smart!
http://www.chinese-tools.com/jdd/public/documents/cc/labarik/20080904-wim-delvoye-pigs-07.jpg

Taike

------------------
Bo pen nyang.

#88539 - 11/23/09 06:04 AM Re: Can't we DO SOMETHING about the disrespect and bickering?
Bill in Dayton Offline

Loc: Dayton, OH USA
Russ-I suggest that the friction doesn't come from two distinct camps who hold differing views on music. Time after time after time its a basic lack of respect and manners.

Subtle digs, smart-ass responses, overt taunts all take us to the same place. Aliases are also a thing I think totally and completely detrimental to the well being of the SZ.

I've been away from the SZ for a while, current topics just aren't real pertinent to me. That's cool, it comes and goes. Plus my schedule is heavy right now. Honestly, I'm not even sure what prompted you to write what you did, lol...

Over time, we tend to see the same names involved in many of these dust-ups. At some point, I do lose respect for some of these guys. Their musical skill or knowledge have very little to do with it. If you have a high experience level but behave like a jackass much of the time...Take a hike...If you have a great technical expertise but drop the gloves every time, then likewise...

Many of us express strong, firm opinions here without getting into the real negative threads. A little bit of maturity and security goes a long way.

Hope everyone has a safe, profitable and enjoyable Holiday season!

------------------
Bill in Dayton

#88540 - 12/09/09 12:07 PM Re: Can't we DO SOMETHING about the disrespect and bickering?
shboom Offline

Loc: Victoria, British Columbia
Time after time, we as a group get into silly little "pissing" contests, usually over petty little matters. The net result is hurt feelings, anger, downright rudeness (sometimes) and disrespect for the individuals

......which is why I stopped coming here

#88541 - 12/09/09 12:55 PM Re: Can't we DO SOMETHING about the disrespect and bickering?
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Shboom, nice demos on your web page..and I noticed you have your hands full..

[This message has been edited by Fran Carango (edited 12-13-2009).]

#88542 - 12/10/09 11:13 AM Re: Can't we DO SOMETHING about the disrespect and bickering?
captain Russ Offline

Fran...that's GREAT! A funny, intelligent and meaningful thread.

Thanks to all!

R.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online