SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#8851 - 08/09/09 08:27 AM Need Advice - Recording Great Piano Samples
BBQPohk Offline

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL USA
I am at least ten years out of the loop and am looking for advice on some purchases. I am a Classical pianist and I do alot of accompaniment recordings for students. I currently own a Yamaha Motif Keyboard and a good, new computer that runs Vista. I thought about buying a Zoom recorder and just recording off that but it seems that would be the long way around.

Specifically, I am looking for:
1. A great! piano sample ... what´s the best out there now...opinions? One that will run off my computer with the Motif controlling it.
2. The easiest way to record and edit and convert to Mp3 format...something that may add a touch of reverb...I used to run Cakewalk years ago...something user friendly since we are dealing with the tech-stupid here...

Thanks!

#8852 - 08/09/09 10:39 AM Re: Need Advice - Recording Great Piano Samples
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
http://www.acoustica.com/

Check out the Piano here..I love it...You can download the full version and use it for 7 days...Also the Mixcraft4 is unbeatable..You can get both for around $150....The best value around...

Your recording and piano at your finger tips..

Mixcraft4 will serve as your VST and effects..and will function as the host too..This is also down-loadable for 7 day trial....How can you miss?

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online