SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#88231 - 06/10/09 05:16 AM Joke: Testicular therapy
trident Offline

Loc: Athens, Greece
Two women were playing golf. One teed off and watched in horror as her ball headed directly toward a foursome of men playing the next hole.

The ball hit one of the men.

He immediately clasped his hands together at his groin, fell to the ground and proceeded to roll around in agony.

The woman rushed down to the man, and immediately began to apologize:

-'Please allow me to help. I'm a Physical Therapist and I know I could relieve your pain if you'd allow me', she told him.

-'Oh, no, I'll be all right. I'll be fine in a few minutes,' the man replied.

He was in obvious agony, lying in the fetal position,still clasping his hands there at his groin.

At her persistence, however, he finally allowed her to help.
She gently took his hands away and laid them to the side, loosened his pants and put her hands inside.

She administered tender and artful massage for several long minutes and asked,
-'How does that feel'?

He replied:
-It feels great, but I still think my thumb's broken!

#88232 - 06/25/09 10:37 PM Re: Joke: Testicular therapy
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Nice one Trident. I liked it. I figured I better respond so you didn't feel that we were all too politically correct to laugh at a good joke. Funny stuff.

#88233 - 06/26/09 07:03 AM Re: Joke: Testicular therapy
The Saint Offline

Loc: Sydney Australia
Me too Nigel,
I haven't had had such a good response for years spec.on the fairways.My apologies Trident, for not responding.Nothing crude or offensive was said.It's all in the mind.
Ray

------------------
Ray The Saint

#88234 - 07/20/09 08:03 AM Re: Joke: Testicular therapy
trident Offline

Loc: Athens, Greece
No offence taken...
I don't expect everyone who reads and likes something to comment on it, If we had to do that than we would spend half our lives in front of a keyboard.

My biggest problem is that many of the jokes I know are quite or extremely offensive and/or are in Greek, and the translation, however good, cannot retain the feel sometimes. However, this particular joke was sent to me in Greek, but had the "original was in English" feel about it, so it was re-translated and posted.

So here's a mildly offensive ones... prudes not welcome, hope the translation works..

Two friends, George and Jack, are in a bar, drinking.
After quite a few drinks, the first one says:
- You know George, If I ever lay your wife, what that will make us? In laws, half-brothers, what?
- That will make us even, Jack.

#88235 - 07/24/09 07:12 PM Re: Joke: Testicular therapy
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
A guy goes in to see the Dermatologist. The Doc walks in and looks him over. The guys says "whatdaya think Doc?" Doc says I think you'll have to stop masturbating. Guy says Why. Doc says, "so I can examine you."

Captain Russ

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online