A woman died, and while at the gates of Heaven, saw all her relatives that had died before her, sitting at a table having a feast.

She asked St Peter, "That is a nice table, what do I have to do to get inside and join them?"

St Peter replied "I will tell you a word, and if you spell it right, you can join them"

"Ok, then what's the word?"

"LOVE, he says"

She succeeds in spelling the word and joins them in their magnificent banquet...

Some months later, St Peter askes her to join him at the Gates...and she sees her husband there...

"How are things going?" she asked

"Well, I got married to the 25 year old nurse that was taking care of you, and about a week later I won the jackpot, quit my job, bought a sailboat, bought houses around the world, and spend my time travelling with her, had a grat time but I had a ski accident in the Alps and here I am."

"Well she says, you only have to spell one word, correctly, not one mistake, and you will join me in heaven"

"OK, what is the word?"

"SCHWARTZENEGGER"

The moral of the story "Don't say the truth to your wife, even after death or you are in danger of passing the rest of eternity in hell!!!!!!!