SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#8717 - 09/02/08 04:56 AM Unable to read the Music Player web site
analogcontrolfreak Offline

Does anyone know what's going on, Music Player.com? I have not been able to read the site for several days. Are they re-designing the site? Only because when I access, the site. I only get those little red "X's" where a photo would be.

#8718 - 09/02/08 05:28 AM Re: Unable to read the Music Player web site
Anonymous
Unregistered

It's working fine for me. Could it be the browser you are using? Or the security settings?

Dave

------------------
Wm. David McMahan
LearnMyKeyboard
JazzItUp Band

#8719 - 09/02/08 05:34 AM Re: Unable to read the Music Player web site

Must be my web browser.

#8720 - 09/02/08 06:07 AM Re: Unable to read the Music Player web site

Well Dave, looks, like I am not able to view, the site anymore. I upgraded my Internet Explorer, and still nothing. It's really not that important. I was just checking to see, if a thread I had posted. Was no longer listed.

#8721 - 09/02/08 08:02 AM Re: Unable to read the Music Player web site
Mainer Offline

Loc: Saco, Me
Dave

Nice to see you poping in now & then. How is everything going for you, fine I hope.

Jerry

#8722 - 09/02/08 09:25 AM Re: Unable to read the Music Player web site
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by analogcontrolfreak:
Well Dave, looks, like I am not able to view, the site anymore. I upgraded my Internet Explorer, and still nothing. It's really not that important. I was just checking to see, if a thread I had posted. Was no longer listed.

That's strange. Mine is working just fine. A couple of things to try; Check the security settings in IE by clicking on Tools/Internet Options/Security tab and make sure that the Security Level isn't set to High. Mine is on Medium High. Then you might try deleting the browsing history (keep in mind this will remove cookies from your system and you will therefore have to re-log in to the forum.

Dave

------------------
Wm. David McMahan
LearnMyKeyboard
JazzItUp Band

#8723 - 09/02/08 09:26 AM Re: Unable to read the Music Player web site
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Mainer:
Dave

Nice to see you poping in now & then. How is everything going for you, fine I hope.

Jerry

Hi Jerry,

I'm doing great. How about you?

Dave

------------------
Wm. David McMahan
LearnMyKeyboard
JazzItUp Band

#8724 - 09/02/08 01:25 PM Re: Unable to read the Music Player web site

Well, tried everything you suggested Dave, and still nothing. Maybe my IE is no longer compatiable, or my PC is way to old?

I'm not concerned. It's not like I spend any time on there.

#8725 - 09/04/08 01:01 AM Re: Unable to read the Music Player web site
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Paul it isn't just you. MusicPlayer.com is screwed up for me too. Maybe Dave has it in his Internet cache so it is looking ok to him. Dave do all the links on that page work for you? Something is wrong there so don't worry about it, just give them time to fix the problem. I'm sure they will.

[This message has been edited by Nigel (edited 09-04-2008).]

#8726 - 09/04/08 05:32 AM Re: Unable to read the Music Player web site
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well actually I'll admit that to test the website I clicked on my 'favorites' link to Keyboard Corner which is part of Music Player. Keyboard corner works just fine. (and why would you go anywhere else?)

On the other hand I did click on the Music Player logo from within the KC forum and was taken to the MP homepage that looked normal. However this morning I am presented with the same faulty page as the rest of you. Hmm.

Dave

------------------
Wm. David McMahan
LearnMyKeyboard
JazzItUp Band

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online