SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#86349 - 07/19/05 06:00 PM Re: Strange phenomena - miracle oil flowing out of nothing
Pennywizz6 Offline

Loc: Shakopee, MN, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by mikeathome1:
you have to wonder about the choice of miracles cure disease? stop war? end bigotry and hatred? Cure hunger or poverty?..... Nope oil on a picture, Virgin Mary's face in a concrete bridge abutment now those my friends are miracles to make a believer out of anyone.
maybe this miracle is the devils work to distract us.

[This message has been edited by mikeathome1 (edited 07-19-2005).]

I really agree with that. If God/Jesus, or who/whatever has the power to do all this great stuff why doesnt he do that instead of making a picture all oily? Id really like to see this painting and be able to pick it up and look at it. Do you think its just a hoax along with so many other things? like theres a thing of oil behind the picture that pumps it out? I dunno, it is interesting, but very farfetched and weird.

Phil

#86350 - 07/20/05 12:15 PM Re: Strange phenomena - miracle oil flowing out of nothing
lukitoh Offline

Loc: Hayward, CA, USA
Phil: there is no trick that I can see. I have a masters degree in technical field and I would most likely be able to detect if there is foul play. Just put a picture of Jesus and the oil would start to appear at specific places. This is not a hoax but a genuine real miracle. There is more to this world than physics and chemistry. And as I mentioned, I have seen a person receiving new feet before numerous witnesses.

It is against the Law of Concervation of matter. You can put the picture of Jesus in a sealed container and the oil would appear on the picture.

#86351 - 07/20/05 02:51 PM Re: Strange phenomena - miracle oil flowing out of nothing
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Han, and how do we know what a picture of Jesus really looks like?

#86352 - 07/20/05 04:30 PM Re: Strange phenomena - miracle oil flowing out of nothing
Sheriff Offline

Loc: Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany
That's a great point, Fran!

The famoused picture of Jesus was made by Michel Angelo who lived about 400 years ago. It's well known that he made a picture of himself. So, Jesus looks like Michel Angelo since 400 years...*SSS*

Some other points are:
1. Are the people in this house extremely evil, or why does the oil appear in this house only?
2. What kind of a God should it be that sends his son to teach the humans and then let them killed by humans? So, the roman imperium was stronger than God?
I don't believe that Jesus was really the son of the Creator. He was a normal human with a high level of perception. Someone like a buddha! You all can reach this level if you really live in humbleness!
3. Why does it started 10 years ago? We all know that the problems in our world started much earlier. I knew it as a small child that the world will die in agony in the near future if we do not change us (especially the big bosses!). So, am I a son of our God because I knew it earlier than the oil coming out of a picture? Nope, I'm not!

Well, the point is: Let a team of scientists into that house and explore the secret and in a few months or years you'll have an exact answer to that phenomenon.
Or you can torment the owner of the picture until he reveals his secret for you...

I guess it's something like it was on other madonna's figurines and so on. I remember on an explanation about that phenomenon. I think it was the fact of two different kind of woods that was used for the figurine. So, a special air condition could cause the madonna figurine to cry out some tears from its eyes. Wow, what a phenomenon...

Or do you remember on candles which lightend up by no fire...whoooo, how magically...
I will never understand why some people are using such cheap tricks to catch the souls of putative unbelievers. If I don't visit a church then this won't mind that I'm an unbeliever.
I don't need an argument for God's existence because I can see it every second in my life. Where can I see it? Everywhere around!!!
The universe is a miracle.
Life is a miracle.
Birth and death are miracles.
Music is a miracle.
Colours are a miracle.
Every atom is a miracle.
All what we're doing with those miracles are also miracles.

Oh, and by the way, God didn't banish us out from the paradies. The truth is: we're still living in the paradies but we're going to distruct it totally...

There's always a scientific explanation for all phenomenons you can see. We've got the gift of experiencing - let's try to explain those phenomenons!!!

#86353 - 07/21/05 02:22 AM Re: Strange phenomena - miracle oil flowing out of nothing
lukitoh Offline

Fran: I guess it was passed on from generations. I know that He is a Jew from reading the Bible. Well, do you know what Jesus looked like when He was on earth, Fran ? I know that if the picture of Jesus that we carried received a miracle, I bet that it was "approved" by Jesus. If you know what I mean.

Sheriff:
1. I don't see any evilness in the owner of the house. Like I mentioned, the owner did not ask for money and actually encouraged us from different churches to continue with our beliefs and hope that this miracle we saw will strengthen our beliefs that God is not just words but has real power. Why in the house only ? Simple, I think that's because God chose it. Like God chose the color a certain frog to be green. Maybe the owner of the house was faithful and God rewards it.

2. The Romans were not stronger than God. It was all a plan of God to let His son be killed for the forgiveness of our sins. Without shedding of blood there is no forgiveness and we're all bound to hell. It may sound silly to some but that's the way God chose to do it. Take it or leave it. That is the main message of Christianity. It was foretold way before it actually happened-many hundreds of years before by the prophets (Isiah, etc).

3. The oil coming out of picture is a tiny miracle to God. Like you mentioned God did all the miracles before by creating the universe and its content. He created the laws of natures. But He demonstrated that He is the boss by suspending the law of nature at His own choosing. It was an "extraordinary" miracles that we saw. The law of natures that we normally see were ordinary ancient miracles.

About the paradise you described: is it your truth or the REAL truth ? Acording to the Bible, this earth and this universe will pass away and a new earth and a new heavens will be created in its place. And there will be no sufferrings for those who believe.

Now, if you or somebody can describe those oil miracles and recreate it, I think you will win the Nobel prize of the millenia. If you tell this to Einstein and ask him to explain it, I bet He would say it's not possible in the nature realm without divine intervention of the Creator.

#86354 - 07/21/05 11:17 AM Re: Strange phenomena - miracle oil flowing out of nothing
Sheriff Offline

Well, maybe the man in the house is really a very brave heart who doesn't know anything about chemical things. But there are many stories in the bible which are unlogical. Sometimes I think that the bible discribes different Gods! That's an evidence for the real source of those stories - different humans who wanted to dominate their folks.
Moses was a leader, Abraham was a leader, Isaac was a leader, Adam was the first leader (but he didn't have to say much!). Leaders have the problem to lead their folk. So, they often told about a God which is stronger then themself.
If I would tell you "Hey, do what I tell you!", then you would say "Do it for your own!". But if I would be able to make you clear that God did choose me to lead you then you would probably believe my words?
I'm still thinking that we can hear the Lord's voice inside our own heart. And that voice tells me "Don't believe such magic phenomenons!"

I'm still thinking about the reason why God should send signs to any human?! We are not important enough to be loved by God!!! Or, maybe...

Quote:
Originally posted by lukitoh:
About the paradise you described: is it your truth or the REAL truth ?

Oh, maybe it's only MY truth. I'm sorry for it...
I saw the earth out of the space lab (thanx TV!). I saw it only 5 minutes but I realized right in that moment that our earth IS our paradies. Every place outside is very deadly...

Quote:
Originally posted by lukitoh:
Now, if you or somebody can describe those oil miracles and recreate it, I think you will win the Nobel prize of the millenia. If you tell this to Einstein and ask him to explain it, I bet He would say it's not possible in the nature realm without divine intervention of the Creator.

Yes, Albert Einstein was also a believer. He was the man who told us "God doesn't dice!"

I think now it's our turn to be a God. He created us like an image of himself. So, we have the power of our God. Not you, not me, not he/she/it, but we all together...
God is our father we are his children!!! This could be a reason why he is so much interested to keep us alive...

I strongly believe that it's absolutely important to understand the Creation of our Lord because we'll have to keep the Creation alive. If we're growing older then we won't be children any longer. I think we will have to Create the next universe but before that we all will have to think as one person!!!

And another point is there are E.T.s anywhere out there. I strongly believe that they will have an absolutely different name and imagination of their God. We will have to make peace with them and also think as one person! So, we will have to live a long way before we are the next God...

Okay, now I drifted a little bit away from the mystery oil...

[This message has been edited by Sheriff (edited 07-21-2005).]

#86355 - 07/21/05 01:42 PM Re: Strange phenomena - miracle oil flowing out of nothing
lukitoh Offline

Sheriff:

Well, the owner of the house (the husband) is an accomplished engineer. He is a smart guy. I bet he knows about chemical effects than most ordinary people.

Now if you tell me that God told you certain things. That is great and if it concurs with the other things that God said in the past (the Bible) then that would be credible. If it's totally new then usually God gave you signs and wonders to authenticate His authority on you. Since God created miracles, it's easy for Him to do that. Does that make sense ?

Magical phenomenon is the realm of God or at least spiritual realm. Because we cannot duplicate it by science. And if you do not believe in it then you probably do not believe that this world was created by magical miracles of God. I think a person who believes in the existence of God should logically believe that God can perform miracles that is extraordinary even today. After all, He is God. Does that make sense ?

About ET's: I have no comment. So what if there is ET's. It will be good I think. And I bet God can touch their lives as well. So far, I don't think there is concrete evidence for it. Not this miracle oil is for real, you can experience it yourself. As I mentioned there are other miracles that God do on earth such as giving a new set of eyes to a blind person, or a new set of feet. Explain that with chemical effects !!!!!!!!!

#86356 - 07/22/05 07:43 AM Re: Strange phenomena - miracle oil flowing out of nothing
Sheriff Offline

Okay, okay!

I can't explain the phenomenon. One possibility for the form of a heart could be the surface tension of the liquid oil in order to the surface form of the picture. But how could I be able to explain it without seeing it and without any deeper knowledge about chemical or physical things?

I could explain you some frequency effects or maybe some electrical or digital effects but that's all.

The way you believe is your personally choice. Each human has its own sight for the world and so, each human has its own interpretation of believing. By the way, that's also a wunderful miracle...

As long as they are peaceful to another it's really a wunderful gift!

#86357 - 07/22/05 12:23 PM Re: Strange phenomena - miracle oil flowing out of nothing
RW Offline

Loc: NJ, USA
God is well, like a 3D entity in a 2D world. We are trapped by 2 dimensions really. Time and Space. Think of it as a 2d picture, height and width. Everyone on this plane can see eachother and can figure out and understand nearly everything that goes on, on the plane. We're really getting there, someday we'll explain all that occurs on this plane. But God created time and space and therefore He is not trapped by His creation. He can easily interact with this plane. If He touches it, His fingertips will come in contact with it. Lets say He simple places 5 fingertips on it. We who can see all in this plane will see God in five places at once but never the complete Glory of God.

So while we carefully and intellectually figure things out and become proud of ourselves, let's remember this:
the foolishness of God is wiser than man's wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man's strength.

Be blessed my musical brothers and sisters.... by the way, if you are a gifted musician... it's a gift! Let's not sit around wondering why God does something that doesn't directly effect us, let's think about what God has done that has a direct effect on us. The gift of musical ability being one. What will you do with your gift?

Bob
<><

[This message has been edited by RW (edited 07-22-2005).]

#86358 - 07/22/05 02:15 PM Re: Strange phenomena - miracle oil flowing out of nothing
lukitoh Offline

Sheriff: the heart shaped oil pattern is actually consisted of tiny droplets that formed the outline of the heart. And it is placed right on the heart of Jesus in the picture showing Him hosting the Last Supper.
Actually the patterns are different for each picture of Jesus. The patterns are intelligent and artistic. It is not random in any way. There is no way you can explain this scientifically. It is a genuine miracle IMO. Forget trying to explain it, nobody can. We are entering spiritual realm. Sheriff, this is the mark of a real "superbeing" that could very well be the REAL GOD that is glorifying Jesus by showing off these miracles. The Jesus that these people worshipped is a powerful spiritual being who has the power of the universe in the palm of His hands. I already saw several of His miracles and convinced that it is the work of the Creator. There are other things than physical universe.

Bob: I agree with you there. Our intellect is nothing compared to God. I am serving in the music ministry and still learning everyday to use this gift for our brothers and sisters to encourage them to grow in their faith and intimacy with God. Now I have decent chops and compositional skills but still learning from the experts everyday.

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online