Hi everyone,
ED---3351 suggested that I post my question here.

Is it possible to control some sound elements like LFO cut-offs and attack using the A-37 controller keyboard? Has any one used or is using the A-37 with
computer recording software?

How wise would it be for me to get a A-37 especially since roland is not going to make them any more?

Well with respect to a hardware synth, I wanted to edit the sound parameters in real-time. Can that be done with CC messages?

The same thing when I am using software synths.

I guess what I am really asking is if the A-37 has any assignable knobs, switches or sliders. I have been reading up in the specs but just wanted to see
if I missed anything.

I did not know about an external fader box. Would that work with a hardware synth module connected to the A-37 at the same time?

I think I am going to get the A-37. The only other 76 key controllers I have seen is the CME UF 76. While that has the assignable knobs and sliders that
I would want, it has the key range from A-C rather than the regular E-G key range on other 76 key instruments. I just don't know how that would affect
midi if I have to do octave changes. And I don’t know if I should have something that is very different from the norm.

Thanks for any and all responses