SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#83060 - 06/15/05 06:08 AM On vacation
Tom Cavanaugh Offline

Loc: Muskegon, MI
Please watch over the forum for me you folks. I'm going on vacation to Orlando with my wife, daughter, her husband, and my grandson. Why are we going south during the summer? My wife is a school teacher and we can't go during the school year. I know it's going to be hot but I get to spend a week with my grandson. That can make most anything OK.

I was hoping that we would be able to see my friend Eddie while we were there but he will be three hours away. Eddie, maybe next time we'll get to jam together. I really wanted to hear you with that new PAS system. I figured I could learn a thing or two from the "Master".

Are there any arranger players performing in the Orlando or Daytona Beach area?

Tom

Tom

#83061 - 06/15/05 06:19 AM Re: On vacation
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Tom,

Eddie's vacationing in West Viginia, but he may be home by the time you get to the sunny south.

Enjoy your trip,

Gary

------------------
Travlin' Easy

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#83062 - 06/15/05 10:05 AM Re: On vacation
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Tom,
there are some working musicians in the south florida area that are resident on the Technics forum. Try posting there too.
Bebop

#83063 - 06/15/05 10:23 AM Re: On vacation
Tom Cavanaugh Offline

Loc: Muskegon, MI
Gary, Eddie told me he would be back on Saturday for a job. It is just too far away from Orlando to Stuart, three hours each way. That would also leave the rest of the group without a car. I'll have to catch him at one of the jams sometime.

Bebop, I won't be able to get near South Florida either. I'll just have to spend this one with my family and grandson.

Tom

Tom

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online