Hey everyone. First of all, great site! This is my first post! Okay, on with a very simple question. I have an older Korg N364 board that I've had for a few years. Been thinking about getting a Korg EMX1 (Electribe) to create some different sounds. First of all, would this even work? Can I just hook the Electribe up to the board, pick a sample from the board, and tweak it with the electribe? I'd like to be able to record the tracks to my laptop eventually, but can I record new "tweaked" samples into the board, then transfer them to my computer? Lastly, would I be better off buying a Triton Extreme and running that straight into a computer? I'm a student, would rather use the board I have for a while with the Electribe until I can afford to upgrade. I'm interested in creating some dance tracks and the N364 just can't do it on it's own. Been a traditional pianist for years, just trying to get into something a little different. I'm 20, so playing the classics bores me a little. Thanks for your help?