SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#81745 - 11/20/05 07:26 PM Updated and new PSR-3000 registrations...
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
For those of you who own a PSR-3000 (or two), I have posted some updated and new registrations at the PSR Tutorial . Lots of changes in intros, OTS settings, and a few other goodies. You'll also find a Setup file, which is used to set the mic and pedal settings upon startup. When you first turn on the keyboard, select the Setup registration, press the #1 registration button and the settings are instantly ready to go. Pedal #1 instrument harmony, Pedal #2 vocal harmony, and all the mic settings I use for both the handheld and headset mic.

Enjoy,

Gary

------------------
Travlin' Easy

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#81746 - 11/21/05 05:09 AM Re: Updated and new PSR-3000 registrations...
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
In the Slo 50s2 registrations, there are two song that link to a 3rd party style file, Last Date and Young Love. Both use the Floyd's Last Date style, which can be found in Gig Disk #10. Just download and install the style file in the keyboard User style area, and those registrations will work fine.

Cheers,

Gary

------------------
Travlin' Easy

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#81747 - 11/21/05 07:27 PM Re: Updated and new PSR-3000 registrations...
GlennT Offline

Loc: Medina, OH, USA
Thanks, Gary. I finally got my thumb drive today so I'll have to try it out. My 3000 learning hit a temporary snag, but I'll be back on it soon.

Glenn

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online