SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#8167 - 07/08/02 01:23 PM DigiFreq 15 - Creating the Right Recording Environment
garrigus Offline

Hi Everybody!

The 15th issue of my free music technology newsletter is now available. In this issue I talk about how to create the right recording environment. And for this issue's contest, I'm giving away free copies of Interactive Guitar 2.5 from PlayPro! Here's more about what you'll find in this month's issue:

1. Scott's Notes - Sonar 2 Power Coming Soon
2. DFreqCONTEST - PlayPro Interactive Guitar 2.5
3. DFreqDEALS - LiveSynth Pro SoundFont Player
4. DFreqNEWS - Maxon, Minimoog, Mackie Control, PRO-53, and more...
5. DFreqDISCUSS - DX Instrument Multiple Outputs in Sonar 2
6. DFreqFEATURE - Creating the Right Recording Environment
7. DFreqSHAREWARE - SoundLib and Music Database 2000
8. DFreqFREEWARE - FreeAlpha and Ticky Clav
9. DFreqBUYWARE - Sound Clips 10,000
10. DFreqREVIEWS - CF Live, Interactive Guitar, and FM7
11. DFreqTIP - Do the Doppler with Sound Forge
12. DFreqFUN - Rocklopedia Fakebandica

To get your own free subscription, and have the chance to win free music products each month, just sign up at: http://www.digifreq.com/digifreq/

Thanks!
Scott

--
Scott R. Garrigus - Author of the Cakewalk Power!, Sound Forge Power!, and SONAR Power! books, and Publisher of the DigiFreq music technology newsletter.

#8168 - 07/15/02 01:44 AM Re: DigiFreq 15 - Creating the Right Recording Environment
Anonymous
Unregistered

Scott, I wanted to just let you know sincerely that I am grateful for your contributions. It takes a lot of life, time, and financial investment to publish something truly good at a great value.
Best to you,
MORPH!

#8169 - 08/13/02 12:57 PM Re: DigiFreq 15 - Creating the Right Recording Environment
garrigus Offline

Hi Morph,

Thanks so much! I really appreciate your kind words. It feels good to know that people are getting something good out of my work.

Best regards,
Scott

--
Scott R. Garrigus - Author of Cakewalk, Sound Forge, and SONAR Power! books; Publisher of DigiFreq. Win a free copy of PlayPro Interactive Guitar and learn more cool music technology tips and techniques by getting a FREE subscription to DigiFreq... go to: http://www.digifreq.com/digifreq/

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online