SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#80348 - 01/20/05 01:42 PM Custody Battle
btweengigs Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
A seven year old Detroit boy was at the center of a courtroom drama this morning when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of the boy.

The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents so the judge had awarded temporary custody to his aunt. The boy confirmed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and refused to live there.

When the judge offered the alternative that he live with his grandparents the boy cried out that they beat him more than anyone.

The judge then decided to allow the boy to choose who should have custody of him. Just before noon today, custody was finally granted to the Detroit Lions as the boy (and the judge) firmly believed that they are not capable of beating anyone.

#80349 - 01/20/05 01:48 PM Re: Custody Battle
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA

t.

#80350 - 01/20/05 02:34 PM Re: Custody Battle
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Whew .... I thought there was a "Kramer vs. Kramer" moment coming. I was nervous!
I can't even watch "Party of five" ... the issue is too close to my heart. Glad this was a joke !

#80351 - 01/20/05 08:19 PM Re: Custody Battle
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
It's no joke...Detroit can't beat anyone..

#80352 - 01/21/05 07:21 AM Re: Custody Battle
Tom Cavanaugh Offline

Loc: Muskegon, MI
How true, but wait till next year. It will be a repeat of this year. The Lions are hoping to draft two nuns and a prostitute. It seems that they need two tight ends and a wide receiver.

Tom

#80353 - 01/25/05 03:13 PM Re: Custody Battle
renig Offline

Loc: Canada
I love these jokes, guys! It was the same back in England when Premier League soccer team Tottenham Hotspur used to be sponsored by Hewlett-Packard. It was said that Tottenham needed all the memory they could get to remember the last time they actually won something.

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online