I have the following items for sale or trade. I will consider all serious cash offers. Low ballers need not reply. I am looking to trade for analog synthesizers (Memorymoog LAMM version, Voyetra 8, ARP Chroma, etc.), vintage tube mics, compressors, and high end mic preamps. I will also consider trades for work needed on my home i.e. stucco, landscaping (sod, sprinklers, fencing), bathroom and kitchen remodel, carpet laid, tile laid, etc. I am located in the Central Valley of California.

Fairlight MFX3+ 24 track digital audio recorder in excellent condition with mainframe, MFX remote, remote cable, and manual. Incredible sounding, intuitive, multitrack recorder.

Fairlight MFX3+ MINI 24 track digital audio recorder in excellent condition with mainframe, MFX remote, remote cable, and manual. Incredible sounding, intuitive, multitrack recorder.

Roland Jupiter 8 analog synthesizer in mint condition with ATA flight case and owners manual.

Roland Juno 60 analog synthesizer in mint condition with ATA flight case and owners manual.

Roland JSQ-60 digital sequencer in mint condition.

Sequential Circuits Studio 440 Drum Machine/Sampler/Sequencer in mint condition with original box, manual, sound library, and survival kit.

Dynacord DRP20 Digital Reverb and FX in mint condition with original box and manual.

Wersi Abacus KS1 workstation in new condition with OAS 7 software. This unit is truly amazing. Has a 61 note weighted keyboard with 8" TFT touch and produces some of the finest acoustic and orchestral sounds you'll ever hear. Features 24 Bit sampling, synthesis, Native Instruments B4 with real time drawbars, sequencing, multitrack hard disk recording, Cubase, arranger functions, Real Drums playback loops, DVD/CD/MP3 playback and recording, vocal harmonizer, built in digital audio mixer, real time pitch shift/timestretch, AKAI/WAV/AIFF file playback, and much more. This German made keyboard is by far the most advanced workstation and arranger keyboard made today. Can play multiple VST's in addition to all the stand alone features the Abacus already has. Serious inquiries only.

Wersi Abacus 76 note expander keyboard. Features 76 note semi weighted action. New condition.

Wersi 25 note pedal board. Works with Abacus, Ikarus, Zenios, Vegas, an others. New Condition.

AKAI DD1000 Magneto Optical digital mastering recorder in excellent condition with manual. Has current software and DL 1000 remote.

Roland JD-990 rack mount synthesizer in new condition with original box and manual.

Fostex D-10 timecode DAT recorder in new condition with original box and manual.

NHT A-20 powered studio monitors in new condition with original box. Inlcudes power amp, speaker cables, and speakers. Excellent for Mastering as well as recording and mixing.

NHT SW1 subwoofers in like new condition.

NHT Model 1 speakers in like new condition.

Klotz passive Direct Box in excellent condition. Features 1/4" input, balanced output, parallel output, 20 dB and 40 dB attenuation, and ground lift.

Invisible brand single tier folding keyboard stand in great shape. Very strong and can easily support an 88 note weighted keyboard.

Ultimate support 3 tier keyboard stand in excellent condition.

Apple MacBook Pro 17" Duo Core laptop computer in like new condition with original box. Has 2 GB of DDR2 RAM, OS Tiger 10.4.11 software, 120 GB hard drive, iLife 06, Microsoft Office 2004 Full Edition, and more.

JVC BR-S525DXU 3/4" professionaltimecode tape recorder in excellent condition.

Middle Atlantic 2 space rack shelves that are in excellent condition.

Middle Atlantic single space rack shelf in excellent condition.

Middle Atlantic vented rack panels that are new. I have 1U and 2U sizes.

Various custom studio furniture made by Omnirax all in like new condition.