Ketron Midjay with 20 gig hard drive; Includes power supply in original carton and packing. The manual is downloadable as a PDF file: http://www.ketron.it/prodotti/index.asp?idTipo=2

I purchased this Midjay approximately 18 months ago and soon after, I bought another and this became my back-up. I recently bought the Midjay Plus and I don’t need 3 modules.

In addition to the Midjay styles, it has all the Ketron SD1 internal styles, the X1 internal files and XD9 internal files. I’ve left in over 130 style registrations that I use regularly.

I play midi accordion in Italian restaurants and for various festivals and events. I also play various controller keyboards with the Midjay for oldies dances. I loaded and used mp3 and Wave files so that I can DJ any requested tunes that I don’t play. There are approximately 1200 midi files related to these venues as well as my Band in a Box evergreen sequences that I use for cocktail/dinner music. This Midjay also contains 1,650 Tune 1000 sequences, 298 Roland sequences, 427 Sound Factor sequences. It has a 20 gig hard drive and there are 10.5 gigs free. Any or all of these files of course, can be deleted to make more free space for your files. Or, the Midjay hard drive can be upgraded to 80 gigs.
$906.00 plus shipping