SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#76525 - 10/15/08 08:17 AM Tyros 2 for sale in North Carolina
jimlaing Offline

Loc: Raleigh, NC
My roommate is selling his Tyros 2. I told him I'd place a note here about it. Location is Raleigh, NC, USA. It is in a home, never gigged, in great condition. With hard drive, manuals, etc. Oh, it has 512MB of sample memory in it too (which I installed for him, and tested and it works fine).

Jim jimlaing@mindspring.com

#76526 - 11/24/08 03:19 PM Re: Tyros 2 for sale in North Carolina
jimlaing Offline

Loc: Raleigh, NC
Here are more details on this Tyros 2 for sale:

Yamaha Tyros 2 Digital Workstation (music keyboard) – Serial # UALY01026

About 2.5 years old. Never used outside house (no gig work). No children to play it (just adults!). Very clean, no scratches. Slight shadow mark on right side of screen that has been there from the beginning. Does not interfere with anything.

There is TONS of info on the Web about this keyboard; it’s way too much detail to duplicate here – so we are not listing all its features and sounds, etc. A simple Web search will give you all the specs and details you may want on the Tyros 2.

Includes the original box, the manual, the Accessory CD-ROM (which includes the Tyros 2 Voice editor and the USB MIDI Driver), and a Data List book, and the Power Cord. A speaker system is not a part of the Tyros 2 therefore is not included with this item. Also included is a Linksys USB-based wired network adapter so that you can use Yamaha’s IDC (Internet Direct Connect). That is, you can add an Ethernet cable connected to a network (such as a small router) to connect the Tyros 2 to the Web. (Ethernet cable not included). This was the model (Network Adapter) that Yamaha sent; we have never used it.

The Tyros 2 includes a 60 MB hard drive, only about 5% of which is used. Included on that Drive are 21 well organized folders containing 738 Folders with 24,353 files. These files contain many styles, registrations, voices, pads, and other items. One special file has theater organ voices.

Asking $2100 or best offer. If we get over $2000 shipping will be included.

For sale to US only (no shipping outside United States).

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online